5. still with you l

💕

" Look Jungkook is coming, Doesn't he look like an idol with all those tattoos and piercings??"

Jimin asked looking at Jungkook who was coming to the cafeteria after his classes ...

" Don't start, I feel like puking"

Seokjin said looking at his tab, currently, for the last 10 min, he has been searching for an article for his paper study.

" Aish...I can't understand both of you. you both seriously like to hate each other or are just so comfortable hating each other ???"

" None "

Jin is still in his research, he seriously wants to finish this work within this month as he is getting married in the next month he might not have much time for all of it.

" wait, you both have been friends since when..."

" When JK started babbling mum..."

" That's what!! Then how come!!?..."

" What are the great nerds of this college up to???"

Jungkook sat on the chair after rotating it so he could rest his chin on it. He never likes to do things in a straight way...

" You remind me every time why Seokjin doesn't like you much..."

Jimin said packing his backpack...

" Oh...it's true, he doesn't like me but loves me to death ...",

For that, Seokjin glanced at Jimin and remained silent as he continued his work.

" Oh yes sure the amount of  love makes him puke and what's this new style you are up to..??"

Jimin's tiny hands ran over the chains hanging down on Jungkook's pants and a big devil face on a shirt. He wants the world to know he is scary.

" Don't you know it's a trend..., cowboy and bad buy mixed concept...."

" Don't tell me you bought a hat with that .??".

" My family has a lot of money to waste Jimin Hyung "

" Sure...I am leaving now.  Bye Jin"

After Jimin leaves, Jungkook looks at Jin who is too busy for him, so Jungkook waits but after completing his work Jin doesn't look like wants to leave.

" Jin...let's go, I am tired, I  wasn't to take a shower..."

" You go ahead I will come later "

" And when it happens that way?? I will wait"

Jungkook said to open his mobile at least he can level up his game...

" Why didn't you attend your classes today??"

Seokjin knows Jungkook is the stubborn one.

" Aren't you that bad boy in good boy, but why are you stalking me??"

Seokjin packed his stuff and Jungkook took Jin's backpack he knew Seokjin was still too weak to carry weights even though there was just a tab in there.

" It's not about me stalking is important...it's about you going to get less attendance to sit for the exam. I am not going to be here for the next whole month. I am sure you won't attend classes properly"

Jungkook helped Seokjin as he got up with the help of his clutches...

" Yes...that's why I told you to break up ...is your marriage is important than my attendance.?"