11. My Saviour ll

It's been 20 and Namjoon is still shaking his head while adjusting his spectacles repeatedly, making Jin and Jungkook nervous, but the only one enjoying the show is Jin's friend Jimin.

" He is so hot Jin..."

Jimin whispered to Jin, making Jin step on his foot.

" Today it's about me not you"

" Wa as if I want that grumpy?? I am talking about this hottie "

"You have to stand on a stool to kiss him jimin"

" Fuck you"

Jimin mouthed the words and paid his whole concentration to Namjoon and only him.

" Hmm...it seems really big trouble because Jin's parents will agree for him to be in a homo relationship only if it's jungkook because he is rich and jungkook's mom already seen the future in you two because Jin is not a gold digger like others she saw, so if you both want to break up and go on your way from the relationship which never existed, so first  you both have to act like a real couple because problems start only when you are real, you know it might be just as simple you are not giving time to me or might be he saw you with someone or it can be...."

Jungkook and Jin looked at each other... because they are not understanding anything....fuck!!

Jin nudged Jimin who was currently busy drooling over the hot guy.

" I can't understand anything what is he blabbering"

Jin said to Jimin but it's of no use he felt..

" Fuck his tongue ...."

Jin turned to Jungkook and glared at him to do something...

" Ahh... Namjoon actually...I...mean to say I know the consequences, but right now do you have any idea for us to break up"??

Namjoon raised his eyebrows... clearly looking confused...

" That's What I was saying"

"Maybe can you make it more simple..."

Jin asked with a little bowing to Namjoon

" Ahh....okay, see it's simple you can tell Jin cheated on you or you can say Jungkook cheated "

Jin and Jungkook both shook their head...

" I don't want to spoil his name, my mom loves him, I mean it's too much"

Jin nodded at him before speaking

" My dad will make me marry a girl as his assumptions will get strong, and u can't make jungkook dirty here, it's all my fault"

" No it's not only yours Jin, common don't blame yourself"

Namjoon took back seeing so soft part of jungkook and of course, his fingers now caressing Jin's cheek..

" Okay...so then it's complicated for sure..hmm let's make it like a story...you know Jin had first love who returned, now he realized he still has feelings for him so now Jin thinks it's unfair for jungkook, so he wants time for himself and breakup after that "

" Wa!!! Are you script writer Namjoon Shi''

Jimin asked while biting his lips

" Ohh...no no jimin shi...it's just "

Nobody noticed how Jungkook was glaring at Seokjin as he said he had a past lover

" It's in the past jungkook"

" But you didn't tell me.."

" Common it's just nothing significant"

" Where is he?? Is he married? Have a boyfriend??"