7. Mr. Bodyguard l

♥️

Do you know how it feels to take a long ass bath in an underground bathroom which is mostly made of gold and precious pearls after 13 hours of flight !!?

It's refreshing...

After the bath covering in the bathrobe costs 10 million $, to stand in front of the mirror to appreciate the beauty of yourself without any flashing of cameras and sing a song that you can never sing in karaoke...

Oh, Kim Seokjin knows more than anyone.

He can't explain how it feels to sing his recent favorite song, without worrying about being headlines on social media...

It's priceless...

" Once upon a time, I heard I was ugly
Came from a bitch
who wanna fuck on me?
I said my face bomb, ass tight..."

" Ahh!!!! Jeon Jungkook, do you think it's so cool of you to show yourself like this ..!!?"

Jin yelled as soon as Jungkook came into his view making him stop his dance ...

Jungkook is standing straight at the door, with little wide opened legs, hands in a straight line beside his body, one hand carrying a suit...

His hair is neatly combed showing his forehead, his eyebrows are thick and have a sharp end, sparkling dove eyes, a perfect nose with a shiny layer, thin moist unbitten lips, smooth clear skin, and a little scar on the right cheek, a dark black mole under the lower lip, ears have enough piercings to bring attention, the suite is well ironed, gosh the biceps and chest they might explode out of his shirt, he purposely unbuttoned his first three buttons, slim waist to contrast thick thighs and a fat ass ...gosh !!!

Handsome and sexy ..!

" Sorry Seokjin Shi, but it's time for you to get ready...."

Seokjin glared at him to get glared back...!!?

" I need more time"

" It's been 2 hours, and you have to be there in 20 min"

" Fuck you...fuck my brother...fuck all of you"

Seokjin pointed in all Directions including whoever he left.

" So let me dress you up"

Fearless..!

Jungkook showed the suite in his hand, the Most expensive one for tonight's party.

" Is I a doll for you to dress me up??"

Seokjin asked while sitting on his bed, still, his bathrobe a little wet making his bed get wet pitch, he would regret it later.

" Last time you dressed up weirdly, so Namjoon ordered me to dress you up in this suit..."

Filterless...!

Is he making any sense!!?...seokjin got offended, I mean he is a fashion icon, his face is on the top 10 magazines, fucking he is a most wanted actor ...

" Dressing up as a fairy is not weird Mr. Jeon Jungkook"

" Not to a bachelor party sir..."

" I just wanted to make my brother Mr. Namjoon feel-good vibes. That's all and fairy is a great concept and anyone can pull that role other than me???!!.."

" NO seokjin shi, so let me dress you up now..."

Adamant !!!

" Oh su, re..."

Seokjin removed his bathrobe, and let it fall on the floor. Jungkook took exactly 15 min to put the suit on him. His hands never touched Seokjin's.

Decent!