16. kink ( ft. jimin)

" Hmm..."

SeokJin's labored breath echoed in an empty room

" Don't... don't make noise babe... Don't wanna get caught"

Jungkook struggled with talking as Seokjin's hole is squeezing his dick in rhythm, trying to milk him...

" Ahh... Jungkook, it's bulging inside, god ... You are stretching me to my maximum babe... Oh!!...."

Seokjin loves to voice how he feels, especially when Jungkook's dick is doing so well inside him, how can he keep quiet...

" Shit Jin... Baby, relax a little ...Don't want to cum yet .. let me feel you more... Let me stay there more..."

Jungkook tried his best not to move as all he wanted is to be inside Jin and feel the warm hug by his hole,  god it magic...but seokjin is no more insanity to listen, his body is moving on its own to reach the peak... his hips are moving up and down to feel jungkook's dick against his walls...

" Jungkook...oh ...oh god, please hit my prostate oh...there...gosh.... baby I can feel the veins engorged on your dick...god..."

Jin couldn't help but bounce up and down without a rhythm, his head was thrown back, eyes closed, his hands were barely holding Jungkook's shoulder, and his legs were already paralysed beside Jungkook's thighs...only support he had was Jungkook's grip on his waist...

Jin felt immense pleasure as he burst his milk on Jungkook's chest and abdomen and a little on himself which Jungkook licked with his hungry tongue...

" Gosh baby you looked like sex god right now ...fuck babe...you are my cocaine "

Jin doesn't know how he is still moving on Jungkook's dick who is now actively hitting his inside...

" Fuck... baby I am coming too...I am..."

Jungkook bursted inside him painting his wall completely in white...

Jin rested his head on his chest as his hole involuntarily milked Jungkook out...who was groaning and kissing Jin's sweaty shoulder.

" Wa!!! It was amazing"

Jungkook whispered in Jin's ear...who is smiling like a fool...

" You always tell the same whenever we have sex"

" Because you are amazing"

" Is it my asshole or me??"

" You know it's both..."

Seokjin sat straight still Jungkook's dick inside him which is more softer now, trying to escape from the cave...

Seokjin moved to and fro gently, one hand now on Jungkook's dick helping it to be in the same place.

Jin's slow movements are already enough for Jungkook dick to listen to him like a loyal dog...

" Then why don't you take me to Maldives with you?..."

Jungkook knows where it's going to end up...his fingers are now gripping Seokjin's smooth milky thigh, leaving fingerprints..

He has a kink to see his marks on Seokjin's body...it's an art.

" I am going there with my husband"

" Book me a room beside yours "

" It's dangerous"

Seokjin knows how much Jungkook is weak for his warmth...as expected his dick is already getting hard...

" Oh. Jungkook your dick is getting hard inside me...wanna fuck me when still your cum inside me?? Wanna fuck me when I am sloppy ..wet....aaa...if you cum inside me, probably it might leak out..."