4. Disco pang pang

" It's crazy Hoseok ah "

" No, it's a thrill Hyung"

" But I can hear you screaming from here only when they start the machine "

" That's what I am telling you, you can take out your frustrations by yelling and nobody gives a shit, that's how it is "

" But I don't have any frustrations to yell at..."

It's been 20 min Hosek is trying to convince you why taking a ride in Disco Pang is a good thing but Seokjin is not ready to see the advantage he can get...

" Common hyung we both know you are SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED"

" You moron I am not, just because I don't do one-night stands doesn't make me sexually frustrated"

Hosek is done with him now...

" You are still hanging on your ex, that's why you can't do this, and more of it's not about just intercourse I am talking...it's about you enjoying, you feel good, you let yourself be free just how you were.

Hyung appreciates your body, soul, and heart. They didn't do any wrong. It was your ex  who did wrong, so why punish your dick"

" Hoseok ah.....you know I am your Hyung right???"

"But We both have the same thing though "

" Aish....okay I am coming so no more discussions about my dick, leave it alone "

Hoseok's cheesy smile made a way on his face...

" Tonight I doubt about your dick being alone though"

After some loud screaming from Jin, Hoseok left with the notes he collected thinking of reading for the exam.....

It's been 1 year since Jin broke up with his boyfriend, everything was good initially until he got to know his boyfriend was cheating on him. It happens to a lot of people it's become a common thing now, that's what people said to him...

Cheating is not a big thing nowadays...

But for some reason, seokjin couldn't digest those reasons, that's how he lost his faith in people and also his libido.

It's not that he doesn't masturbate. He does, but it's difficult now because he has to watch some porn that will be so fake or force himself to imagine some shit to get hard and he feels he is so tired to do i...

Hoseok picked Jin's outfit for the night which gave complimented his hourglass body. Anybody can drool on him no doubt...

Well, this disco bang bang is simple, the whole stage will sway in all possible directions and you have to sit holding a side rail, you can also go in the center to dance to a song...

Simple...

" I am so excited...."

" To puke !!?"

Seokjin asked while watching the swaying stage...

" Hyung Don't be a boring grandpa, enjoy your ride, and see the possibilities. like if you are lucky you can ride Someone's or someone can ride your lonely dick, or someone can give you a lap dance or you might end up shoving your flat ass on someone's face or might kiss..."

" Hoseok  you came here to take out your frustrations right??!"

" Yes definitely, everyone has their way Hyung, now get on"

Shaking his head at Hoseok's ideas,seokjin gets on the disco stage. If he truly wanna say it, he is excited as well as a little scared and worried about getting embarrassed...