20. My idiot

[ ABO ]

" I DON'T WANT SEOKJIN HYUNG AS MY MATE !!!"

It's been a week, and still, seokjin couldn't comprehend the words left by Jungkook, maybe he is comprehending but pretending not to understand, it's what is best for him...

" Seokjin stop being a stubborn ass, don't you see, you don't like Namjoon that way....what's the point of mating him...??"

Jimin, an Omega like Seokjin, should be the one to understand Seokjin more, but in the state, Seokjin is in he is not sure anybody can understand him.

15 years, it's a long, time since Seokjinsinc was in love with Jungkook and he thought Jungkook too until on his 18th birthday when they decided the Alpha of Jungkook was ready to mate an Omeg everyone expected it would be Seokjin including Jin. But Jungkook had to go and put cold water on everyone's wishes.

" It's the way I will show him, what he done is wrong! "

" He is Jungkook's elder brother, it means you will be seeing Jungkook every day...."

" So....??"

Jimin huffed at Seokjin who is trying his best to act stubbornly.

" Seokjinnie please, it will hurt you more..."

" I don't think anything can hurt me more than already I am"

Seokjin took the sweater that he sewed as a present from his Omega to his alpha before the mating ceremony began. It's the way Omega conveys how he promises to keep his alpha all the time warm and safe.

Seokjin walked into the main door, which was opening for the alpha dorm. As many are newly bloomed alphas betas and, omegas are in the pack the elders gave different dorms for every type of breed.

Some of the alphas growled at Seokjin's scent and some alphas who were engaged already made themselves busy with their work to not get distracted.

Seokjin's eyes landed on the Alpha who was guiding the younger alphas about how to ride the horses when they get attacked, truthfully Namjoon was the best alpha in their pack when compared with anyone, of course including and especially jungkook.

" Hey seokjin....."

Namjoon bowed at everyone before jumping towards Seokjin.

" Hai....mom told me that I should sew a sweater for you....here it is "

Seokjin shoved the sweater to Namjoon, which he missed to catch it. Finally, he bent down and took it from the floor.

" Oh...it's nice color I like it thank you"

" Stop doing this, I can't love you for this...."

" What, I can't be nice to you now...??"

Ah,seokjin wants to scream and slap Jungkook's head as hard as he can for putting him in this situation

" Whom are you searching ??"

Namjoon smirked knowing Seokjin well, they all grew up together after all.

" No one...."

Seok-jin contradicted his statement and let his eyes wander around a little.

" He is by the riverside went to clean his clothes..."

" I don't want to talk to him, just wanted to hit his head hard that's all...."

" Talk to him, you are older here "

Seokjin huffed and left the dorm. Namjoon shook his head, seokjin was what 16!! when he told Jungkook to present as alpha and mate him and that stupid jungkook was 14 when he beamed while saying' I will definitely '