19. Co-presidents

Inspiration: Run BTS episode 63.

Min Yoongi, the science teacher, has been working in this school for 5 years now, still, he can't understand why he has to do this. He has to teach sun is a star, not a planet, but here the management making him engage the new batch, and it's very year, again.

The intro class involves disciplining the students, letting them know their scary days started as they are all in high school now. Especially since there are so many new students from various places, they should know this school breathes only rules.

He did his best, but this batch turns out to be extra naughty in every way. Some short guy whom Yoongi forgot the name of, winked at him and still looked at him as if he was some tangerine !!! a good mixture of Sweet and sour.

Generation gap, yoongi murmured to himself, before announcing the last task of the class.

" Write your name on the board in bold letters and start your introduction and also give us the reason why we have to select you as class president"

It started from the first bench, it was all okay until one particular student came on the stage.

Kim Seok JIN

'oh look at his back, he is handsome from every angle fuck!!'

'Wow his shoulders are really broad '

' His handwriting is so cute

' We look at him he is a prince '

' Can he be mine?? '

'' Mr. Handsome are you from abroad?!''

A loud sound made Seokjin turn to it and a shy smile formed on his face.

" No...Good morning everyone, my name is Kim SeokJin, you can call me Jin"

" Your name is cool"

A boy shouted from the last bench making Seokjin giggle and shake his head. He wishes nobody noticed how his hands are trembling and his ears are getting red, he knows there is no treatment for this disorder. But he wished to come out confident, so he tried...

" I belong to a royal family. "

Students whispering made Yoongi lose his patience, he doesn't like the noises, especially not when the students acting like horny dogs .so he had to throw a duster at the guy who is sounding moaning sounds unnecessarily.

Seokjin doesn't know what to say about the reason for making him president, hmm....all he does is study and do football and video gaming in his free time, and of course,e he is not the one charming may be a little handsome that's all.

" If you make me class president, hmm... I will support your online games with money "

A round of big applause came for the offer Seokjin proposed in front of his classmates, some students even whistled, yoongi thought of throwing the whole board, but he wanted his job.

Seokjin was shocked by the reaction, he wondered if they took him seriously!!? Anyhow he is not going to be chosen so it doesn't matter, seokjin thought.

Other students went one by one and introduced themselves, some were impressive, especially one named Kim Namjoon because he looked so clumsy, and Jung Hoseok who looked so joyful, seokjin thought after talking to them as he felt good vibes from them.

" Next student, can you come on stage??"

" No sir..."

The boy's answer made everyone look at him, including Seokjin. The boy looked half sleepy??!