Chapter 8 Welcome Home

~beca's POV~

It's been a couple days since I had the twins and today is the day I finally get to go home. I'm standing at the front desk with jesse and the girls while the lady sitting behind the desk is signing me out. "Ok, you are finally free to go." She says and flashes a quick smile to me. "Thank you, have a nice day." I say and pick up 1 of the baby carriers while jesse picks up the other. "You too!" I heard the lady yell as jesse and I walked out.

We walked over to the car and when we got there I was exhausted. "I'm so tired and I feel soooo weak." I said and set the baby carrier down on the ground. Jesse chuckled and unlocked the car. "That's nothing to laugh about, if you were like this you would probably be super grouchy." I said and he nodded his head in agreement. He put Bella on the right side of the car behind the passengers seat and he put Trina on the left side behind the drivers seat. He closed Trina door and looked at me from across the car.

"Ready to go home?" He asked and I looked at the hospital and then back at him. "Yes, let's get outta here." I replied and he laughed and I smiled and got into the car. When I sat on the seat I felt a whole lot of pressure being lifted off of me.

"I don't feel as weak anymore." I said with a smile and jesse started the car up and started driving out of the parking lot. "Well don't get used to it because you will be getting up soon." Jesse pointed out and my smile faded. "Thanks for pointing out the obvious nerd." I responded back and he smiled at me.

I looked out my window and watched as the clouds went by. I looked away from the window for a moment and to the back seat where there were 2 big baby carriers, 2 baby bags with things for the twins in them and 2 beautiful baby girls sleeping. I couldn't see there faces or them beca's they were facing the other way but I could tell they were sleeping.

I looked back out the window and soon enough I past out.

"Bec. Beca." I heard jesse saying over and over again. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that we were in the parking lot of the appartment building that we lived in. I stretched my arms and decided to get up from the seat. I stood up and nearly fell to the ground. I opened bellas door to get her and then someone's arm flew in front of me.

"Don't worry, I'll get them." Jesse said and I smiled and kissed him on the cheek while he unbuckled the baby carrier. I grabbed the baby bags and waited while he unbuckled Trina. When he got her out, he picked the carriers up and we went inside the building.

I unlocked the house door and walked inside. The house was dark and there was no light to be seen. I walked into the livingroom as jesse shut the door. I flicked the light switch on and they were all there. Everyone jumped up from hiding places. "Welcome home!" They all said in sync. I was so surprised and I hated surprises but this surprise felt special.

"Oh my god guys what is this?" I questioned with a smile on my face. "We're welcoming you and the twins home from the hospital." Stacie said and I hugged her and the rest of the former bellas joined in.

"You all are simply the best." I said and they all hugged tighter. I started feeling a little uncomvertable and squshed. "Ok this is getting super uncomfortable let me go." I said and the girls slowly backed away from me. "There's the beca we all know." Amy said and sighed while she let go.

"Well I'm going to sleep so if you guys just wanna like leave or stay in here I don't really care as long as you don't bother me." I said and went to get the baby carriers but Cynthia rose stopped me. "Wait, we threw this welcoming home party for you so it's gonna include you." She said and I looked at her. "Please just let me go to sleep, I spent the last couple days sleeping in a small hospital bed and trust me it's not convertable." I said looking at cynthia with a death glare and she moved aside putting her hands up in surrender. "You know now that I think about it, you deserve your sleep." She said and I nodded my head and she gave me a small smile.

I grabbed the baby carriers and started heading toward the hallway where the bedrooms were and then someone came and took the baby carriers. I looked back and jesse had the carriers in his hands. I walked to the girls room and jesse followed close behind. He put the babies down near there cribs and jesse came over to me and gave me a kiss. We kissed passionatly for a minute or so and then he pulled away. "Have a nice sleep and take as long as you need but when the girls wake up and are hungry then I'll have to wake you because that will be your job to feed them." He said serious but joking, I punched him playfully in the shoulder and laughed.

He gave me a hug and then kissed my forehead and left the room. I sat down on a big chair that I put in there room between the cribs. I pulled the baby carriers over to where I was sitting and looked at the girls. Trina and Bella both looked exactly a like, they looked like me with some features of jesse. I unbuckled Trina from her seat and picked her up, she squirmed a little but then settled down and continued to sleep, I put her in the crib with the pink all around it and had her name carved in the side. I then unbuckled Bella from her seat and picked her up, she didn't move one bit, I put her in the crib that had purple all around it and her name carved in the side.

I put the baby carriers to the side of the room and walked to the door. Before I left the room I turned around and looked at the girls in there cribs. "Welcome home." I said smiling and then closed the door and walked to my room.

I walked into the room and collapsed on the bed. I pulled the covers over me and just layed there. I heard everyone in the livingroom talking, laughing and enjoying them selves, I hope I can still enjoy myself with the girls.