Chapter 18 I'm Gonna Throw Her Overboard

~beca's POV~

Yesterday was the day everything went down and I woke up this morning looked in the mirror and there was a huge bruise on my cheek. Last night I didn't get the best of sleep because the girls were awake and the girls were awake because of lisa and jesse yelling back and fourth, well it was more lisa yelling. I don't know why jesse wouldn't have told her that he has kids, like if he ended up having kids with her then it would be nice for there kids to know that they have like half or step siblings or whatever.

I don't know I think it's stupid. Right now I'm sitting on the floor in my room with Trina while Brad is with Bella on the top deck doing whatever he said he was gonna do. "Are you tired?" I asked Trina as she started squirming around and laughing at me holding up one of her toys. "No, well do you wanna take a nap anyways so mommy can take a nap?" I asked her in my sleepy baby voice and she kept laughing. "No." I said, laughed a little and then sighed.

I picked her up off of her blanket and slid my flip flops on. I walked out of the door just to be greeted by Lisa. "Hey Baca just so you know me and jesse worked it out and I'm ok with him having the twins, I want you to know that I expect them to be around me and jesse a lot more since there soon gonna end up being my babies and you'll be out of the picture." Lisa said and I was furious now her kids, um no I gave birth to them and just no. "My names not Baca my names beca you retard. I'm actually like really really surprised you guys worked it out judging by all the yelling from last night." I said and she looked at Trina and was trying to hold her but I shifted back a little and took a step back.

"Come on, let the little girl see her momma." Lisa said making a kissy lip thing that just looked really weird. "You wanna let her see her momma, well I think you really are a fucking retard because I'm holding her and if you think that the twins will be yours someday have fun with that, because they never will be yours, no matter what happens. I mean I could die tomorrow and I wouldn't give them to you or jesse." I explained and she crossed her arms and gave me a whatever look. "By the way, watch what you say or someone will be going over board." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, see ya later bitch." Lisa said smiling at me and walking the other way. "Motherfucker." I said under my breath. "Who's a motherfucker?" Someone asked. I turned slightly and Amy was standing beside me. "Well who the fuck do you think, who the fuck was I just talking to?" I asked her sarcastically. "Woah watch the F-bombs there girlie, I've got my kid with me and you've got yours!" She exclaimed shifting Adam to her right hip, the side I was on.

We started walking to the elevator and I clicked the button. The elevator doors opened and we stepped in. Amy clicked the button and I stood looking at Adam. "Adam your such a cutie, you know I could be holding your future girlfriend or my boyfriend could have your future girlfriend." I said tapping his nose and he laughed and smiled. "You know Trina I could be holding your future boyfriend." Amy teased and I laughed.

The doors opened and I walked out. Amy was going the opposite way of me so we said are goodbyes and I went to find Brad. I went and round a corner and I saw him talking with chloe and some of the trebles. I walked up to them and bumped into Brad on purpise to see his reaction. "Hey, I have a-," He started and the noticed it was me, "Oh hey becster." I laughed at him and gave him a kiss. "What are you guys doing?" I asked and chloe had her clipboard so I knew we would be doing something.

"Well I was thinking of having a fun activity day, like a teams of people would be going around the ship doing like a scavenger hunt or something like that." She explained and I nodded my head. "Cool, cool so you got everything sorted out?" I wondered as she wrote something on her board. "Yea I made the teams up already, wour with jesse and lisa." She said and I glared at her. "Come here right fucking now." I said, grabbed her arm and dragged about 10 feet away from Brad and the others.