Chapter 26 No One Tells Me Anything

~Cameron's POV~

Today is Christmas morning. Or more like late afternoon, and I haven't been aloud to look in my stocking or open any presents because jesse and beca aren't here yet. I hope there bringing the twins, I haven't seen them yet and I'm like dieing.

I'm in my room jumping on my bed with music blasting from my phone. I was jumping all around and making my room a total mess, mom won't be so happy about this.

"I got these feelings for youuuuuu!," I yelled and started spinning around. "And I can't help myself no more! Can't fight these feelings for youuuuuu!" I screamed and unexpectedly fell off my bed and landed with a big bang. "Ow." I mumbled to myself while I was laying flat on the cold floor.

"Cameron! What are you doing up there!?" I heard my mom yell and I turned the music down a little bit. "Um nothing mom, just uh, um dropped my pillow!" I shouted back and threw my pillow on the ground. It didn't make as much of a bang as I was hoping for. Well damnit.

"Cameron your pillow wouldn't make that loud of a bang! What are you doing up there!?" She screamed again and I grabbed my phone. Ok ok! You got me, I dropped my phone!" I yelled and then dropped my phone, I winced when it hit the floor and I mouth sorry.

"You be careful with that phone because I'm not buying you another one!" She shouted and I let out a huge breath. My butt hurts a lot right now, thank god I didn't have my drumsticks in my back pocket. "Ok!" I yelled and sat on my windowsill watching for jesse's car to pull up.

I sat there for around ten minutes and by now I was just sitting there on my phone scrolling through Facebook. I went to see who was on Facebook and beca was on so I texted her through messenger.

(C=Cameron B=Beca)

C- hey

B- hey cam, what's going on?

C- sitting in my room, waiting for you and jesse to get here. Are you guys bringing the twins?

It was snowing really hard and I could hardly see anything but I saw jesse's car pull in and I threw my phone on my bed and rushed down the stairs. I jumped on one of the chairs in the dinning room and looked outside to see if I could see jesse and beca.

I couldn't really see anything through all the snow so I have to wait until they get inside. I sat there for a a couple more seconds before I heard the front door open and then close. I stood up and ran towards the front door.

Before I got there I called out, "Jesse beca your here!" When I turned the corner to where the front door is I saw and girl that didn't look like beca. "Wait a minute, your not beca." I said confused, where's beca? And the twins? Jesse puts the presents that he brought down on the floor and took his boots off.

"Cammy, it's so great to see you!" Jesse shrieked and tryed to hug me but I stepped back. "Where's beca? And where's the twins?" I asked him and the girl just stood there awkwardly. "Oh um, we didn't tell you this but me and beca, we broke up." He tells me and my jaw practically drops to the floor.

"What!?" I yell and step away from him again. "Cameron me and beca just had some complications so we broke up." He says taking his coat off and hanging it up, telling the girl to do the same. "No, no, no, no! Are you serious! What about the twins!?" I shoute and then mom comes from the kitchen.

"Jesse dear, you home. Is this lisa? Hi lisa, I'm Mrs.Swanson obviously." She says with a little giggle. I stand there with this girls name going through my head. Lisa. Lisa. Lisa. Lisa.

Didn't jesse date a lisa in highschool?

"Mom how are you ok with this!? That girl isn't beca, this guy is not the jesse I know!" I scream and mom steps in front of me. "Cameron you don't get to pick jesse's girlfriends, now him and beca had some things happen and it didn't work out. Jesse has moved on and he has lisa now." She explains to me and I just shake my head.