Chapter 9 The First Day

~beca's POV~

"WAHHHHHHHH!" Came from the baby monitor sitting on my dresser and even more not from the baby monitor. I got out of my bed and the crying kept going on and on and on. I walked to the next room which was the girls room and saw that both girls were crying.

"I'm here girls, I'm here its ok." I said and there crying got slower and quieter. I picked Trina up from her crib and layed her down on the changing table. "Hi baby girl, did you have a good sleep last night, I know I didn't." I said talking to her and she started giggling at me. I changed her, put her back in her crib and then grabbed Bella from her crib.

I put her on the changing table and started changing her. "Did you have a good sleep last night, i ber you did because you were the one I didn't have to get up to get all night." I said to her and she just layed there and didn't do anything. I finished changing her, put her in her crib and walked to the kitchen.

I started making some coffee when I heard something. "WAHHHHHHHH!" Is what I heard and I started walking back to the girls room again. I opened the door and looked in to see that Trina was crying her eyes out. I walked over to her and picked her up.

"What's wrong baby, are you hungry?" I asked her knowing that she won't answer back. "I bet you are." I said to her and walked out of the room and to the livingroom to sit on the couch.

I pulled my shirt down a bit and then slid my bra strap down my arm and then put her head up to my boob. She imediatly attached herself to me and it felt a little weird at first but then it felt ok.

After minutes Trina pulled away from me and I pulled my bra strap up and pulled my shirt up. I pulled her up and started patting her back until she burped. "Wow that was a big burp." I said to her and she stuck her toungue out at me. I smiled at her and cradled her in my arms, rocking her back and forth so she'll fall asleep.

A minute went by and she was fast asleep. I got up carefully and went back to the girls and layed Trina down. I left there room and went to the bathroom and started up the shower slowly. When suddenly the same scream I've been hearing all morning started up again. I quickly turned the shower off, lifted my shirt to my face, smelled it and started gagging a bit.

"Damn, I need a shower." I said to myself walking back to the girls room for the 50 thousandth time today. I walked in and saw that it was Bella crying this time. I picked her up and walked to the livingroom.

Sat on the couch and did the same thing I did with Trina except Bella pulled away, I guess she wasn't hungry right now. "You not hungry right now baby, no, ok well you wanna play on your floor toy thing whatever it's called, yes, ok." I said to her speaking her part like a crazy person.

I got up from the couch and walked to the middle of the livingroom where the toy thing was. I layed her down on it and she stared up at the animals hanging above her head. I smiled at her and walked into the kitchen to get me some coffee.

I got out a mug and filled it with warm delicious coffee. I took a sip of it and then the front door opened and appeared jesse.

"Hey, your like hours early." I said to him and he took his shoes off, put his bag on a hook on the wall and walked toward me. "Well my boss said I could have a couple days off since you just had the babies." He told me and went in for a hug but backed away coughing.

"What?" I questioned him eager to know why he did that. He got his coughing under control and finally was able to talk. "When was the last time you had a shower?" He asked me and I started counting in my head. "Well, today's Monday so......last Thursday." I told him and he backed more away from me.

"Maybe you should go and take a shower and then maybe we will try this whole greeting thing again." He told me and I walked past him out of the kitchen. "If you were home earlier I woulve had a shower." I said to him and he nodded his head at me.