Chapter 29 The Wedding

~beca's POV~

{Time lapse of 9 months}

Everything is finally done. We have everything figured out and I'm so ready for my big day which is actually tomorrow. It's practically right around the corner, because it pretty much is.

We've got a caterer, a dj, I've got my dress, I've got the bridesmaid dresses and then everything else has been covered aswell.

I got Bella and Trina cute matching dresses and they are so adorable.

Brad went to stay over at one of his friends houses while I stayed at home with my bridesmaids. I have Stacie as my maid of honor, Amy, chloe, and I actually asked Benji girlfriend Emily to be my last bridesmaid.

I had just put Bella and Trina down for hopefully the night. I went downstairs and started setting up the sleeping bags with help from the other girls.

"I can't beleive your getting marred tomorrow!" Stacie exclaims jumping up and down clapping.

"Ya, so who's next?" I ask and they all look at eachother not saying anything, "we'll just have to see who catches the bouquet." They start laughing and get under each of there sleeping bags.

"Tonight is your last night of being an actual single lady." Emily says and I smile over at her.

"Well, Brad like it, so he put a ring on it." I tell them causing us all to erupt into giggles. I put my head on my pillow and got comfortable really quick. I almost instantly fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning and I started smiling. Today I'm getting married! Ahhhhhhhhh!

I quickly woke the girls up before heading upstairs to have a shower. I washed my hair and self, also shaving everywhere.

I wrapped myself in a towel and went into my bedroom getting dressed in a pair of grey joggers and a zip up hoody. I'm not gonna wear a shirt because when I get my hair done I don't wanna ruin it by taking my shirt off.

I went into the twins room and woke the girls up, soothingly so they wouldn't start crying. "Good morning sleepy heads, it's mommy's big da! Yay!" I cooed to the twins as I picked them both up and brought them downstairs.

Downstairs already the hair dresser I hired was here doing the girls hair. The wedding was at one and it was around 10 now.

"Beca, come sit and I'll do your hair for you." The hair dresser said, her name was Debra. Debra curled my hair putting it up into a gourgeous styled bun and left a few strands at the front down.

After my hair was done, Stacie put some makeup on me and I went to go grab the dresses.

I brought back the blue bridesmaid dresses, the twins blue dresses and my wedding dress.

Everyone was putting on there dresses as I got the twins into there's first. I put on their tiny flats and they started waddling around the livingroom. They can both walk now.

I got some help from Amy and Emily putting my dress on and I was absolutely in love with how I looked.

I really hope brads standing at the end of that aisle when I walk down it. Obviously he will be but let's hope he doesn't run away.

I put the girls into their car seats that were in Stacies ford escape. I carefully got into the passengers seat as the other three bridesmaids got into the far back.

We weren't doing anything fancy, no limo, just a van.

That sounds horrible if you think about it.....

As Stacie reversed out of the driveway I was really nervous. Butterflies were exploding in my stomach and I felt like throwing up.

This is the day.

I was going to become beca Thompson.

I thought when I got married my last name would be turned to Swanson, but that's not gonna happen. He ruined everything. He's gonna be at the wedding with lisa, and I sorta didn't wanna invite him but I did.

We pulled into the parking lot of the church and I got out of the van taking Bella out of her car seat while Stacie grabbed Trina.

"Oh my god, is finally here." I say with a nervous laugh.

"You'll be fine." Stacie says grabbing Trinas hand and walking to the doors. A couple men were stood there and I thanked one as he opened the door for me. The other pointed us to where we were to go and we finally made it.

My dad was waiting by the doors to enter in and he looked like he was about to cry seeing me.

"You look amazing bec." He says stumbling a little over his words.

"Thanks dad." I said getting a little emotional.

We started a couple minutes later having everyone walk out. Stacie went first, followed by Amy, then Emily and chloe took the twins down the aisle next.

"You ready?" Dad whisper into my ear and I nodded.

"I think so." I answer 100% truthfully and as the music changes we start our way to and down the aisle.

I look at Brad as he stands there and he has the biggest smile on his face. I smiled back at him and my breath hitched into my throat.

He looked so handsome in his tux and I just can't beleive we've came this far, you know?

I look around a little and spot jesse with his mouth agape. He looked like he was going to cry too but I wasn't gonna worry about that right now. I'm getting married.

Dad handed Brad my hand and then kissed me on the cheek.

"Keep her safe." Dad mumbled to brad and he nodded his head.

Chloe gave dad the twins as we started off the wedding.

The man was talking and I just kept gazing into Brads eyes as he gazed into mine.

"If anyone objects of this marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace." He spoke and I looked around spotting jesse. The smallest part of me was hoping he'd say something but I mean I still wanna be with Brad.

Jesse saw me looking at me and shot me a thumbs up then started whispering to lisa.

A thumbs up? You've got to kidding me.

I looked back at Brad and he was smiling at me. I smiled back and we carried on with the ceremony.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." Right at that moment Brad dipped me back and smashed his lips to mine. Our lips moved in sync and I felt like I was on cloud 9.

Now I get to spend the rest of my life with this man. But I sorta wanted jesse to interject, even though I'm over him, I still really live him and wish he said something.

He broke my heart but he managed to break it a bit more just then.

Enough about him though, I'm ready to spend the rest of the night with my new husband.