Chapter 13 Moving Out And Meeting Him Again

~beca's POV~

"Maybe Amy will lend us her truck." Stacie said as I put Trina in the playpen beside Bella because she fell asleep. Stacie and I are trying to find a big car or truck to go and get all of my things from jesse's appartment. "Maybe she'll lend it to us for the day but remember it's not necessarily her truck, it's bumpers." I stated walking into the kitchen and sitting down on a stool. Stacie got some orange juice put and poured 2 glasses.

"Well there's a possibility that he'll be nice for once and let us use it for atleast 1 or 2 hours." Stacie said handing me my glass. I nodded my head as I took a sip. "Well why don't we check." I said grabbing my phone off the kitchen counter and scrolling through my contacts to find Amy's. "It's ringing." I said as I pressed the call button.
(A=Amy B=Beca BP=Bumper)
A- hey bec

B- hey Amy, I wanted to ask you for a favor

A- anything for you, what is it

B- I wanted to borrow bumpers truck for the afternoon to go and get mine and the girls things from jesse's appartment

A- bec I'm not sure, bumper probably wouldn't go for it

B- well he was at the party the yesterday, he knows what happened and so do you, so all I ask is one little thing

A- beca I already said I don't think he'll go for it

B- is bumper home

A- ya, why

B- put him on the god damn phone

BP- hi beca, what do you want

B- I was wondering if I could-

BP- no

B- you don't even know what I was gonna say

BP- you can't borrow my truck

B- ok maybe you did, but bumper come on you know what I went through yesterday and I only need it for 1 or 2 hours, please please please

BP- fine but Amy has to go and supervise because I have to go to work

B- ok thank you

BP- whatever

A- I'm back, I'll be there in like 30 minutes, I gotta drop bumper off at work

B- ok, me and Stacie will be waiting here for you

A- ok bye

B- bye

And I hung up.

"So?" Stacie asked me as I put my phone down. "Amy will be over soon." I said and Stacie put her hand on her heart and let out a sigh. I finished the rest of my orange juice and put the cup in the sink. "So where's Donald?" I asked Stacie as I walked back to the livingroom. "He got a ride from a friend over to jesse's to start taking apart the cribs and to gather all the boxes of clothes and toys." She told me as I sat on the couch and turned on the tv. "I'm surprised anyone even still wants anything to do with jesse." I told her and made a disgusted face.

"That's a good one, your face though." She started to laugh. "Who's gonna watch the girls while we're getting everything?" I questioned as she took the remote from my hand and started flipping through more channels. "I thought we were gonna bring the girls with us." She said as she finally found a channel. "I don't think we can because we're not gonna be paying any attention to them." I said and she nodded her head.

"Oh I got it! Jesse can watch them while we're packing everything!" She said a little more enthusiasticly then it should have been. "I don't know I mean-." I started and she cut me off. "They are his kids to." She told me and I nodded my head. "That's true. If he wants to he can watch the girls." I said and the door flew open.