Chapter 17 Not Yours Mine

~beca's POV~

"Hey, your the guy that owns that appartment that I helped move all of beca and the girls stuff out of." Brad said walking beside me and taking my hand in his. "Yep that's me." Jesse said turning away and shaking his head at me. I rolled my eyes and unlocked the stroller wheels. "So chloe this is certainly a huge ship so where is everyone's rooms?" I asked and she flipped a few pages on a clip board. "Ok well beca I put you and Brad in a room on the bottom deck and I even had 2 cribs put in the room right next to it. There's a door in the room that leads to there room." Chloe explained breathing a little bit and Brad nudged me. I looked at him and smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Amy, bumper your room is beside Stacies room on the bottom deck, and like beca and brads room there's an attaching room where there is a crib for Adam." Chloe said searching the list for anyone she missed. "Oh and I can't forget jesse and lisa, your room is right beside beca and Brads ro, so that would be on the bottom deck." Chloe said with a smile and I sighed.

"Stop just standing here! Go find you rooms! I'll give everyone a small piece of paper that has there room number on it and then you can all go and find where your going! There will be a dinner in about an hour so stay alert!" Chloe yelled handing everyone a peice of paper. She handed me the paper and I headed for the elevator along with pretty much everyone else. There were a couple people already in the elevator and they made room for the stroller, me and Brad. "Hold on, we need to get to are room quick we have something to do!" Someone yelled and stopped the elvator door from shutting.

Brad got a little closer as the 2 people got in beside the stroller and now we were actually moving. "Awe there so adorable, are they twins?" I'm pretty sure lisa asked and I exhaled a large breath. "Obviously, I mean they look alike." I said and she looked like she was about to start mouthing me. "Well I can say they look like you but I'm sorry to say they don't look like him, did you cheat?" She asked and I was ready to throw her overboard. "That's because-." I started but someone cut me off. "Lisa just stop, they probably do look like him but you just don't see it ir something." Jesse said and I looked about him with my jaw dropped.

The elevator door opened and now I know I have 2 people on my list to throw overboard. Denying your own kids, what a fucking prick. "This is it bec, 309." Brad said opening the door. There we saw was a huge bed, a closet walk in closet and 2 other doors. One of the doors led into a bathroom and the other door led into the babies room. I locked the wheels and stood in the room admiring it. "A room for the 2 of us, I wonder what will happen." Brad said wrapping his arms around my waist. "I don't know, probably nothing." I said and then Brad leaned down and kissed me.

My arms wrapped around his neck and he deepened the kiss. We were now making out. He lifted me up so I was now off the ground and he pushed us up against a wall. "You wanna get serious?" He asked putting his forehead against mine taking breaths. "Well maybe but depends." I said biting my bottom lip. "I'm taking that as yes." He said and imediatly started kissing me again.

"Hello!? Anyone in there!?" We heard a voice and stopped doing what we were doing. "Hello, it's me chloe, I'm talking through the intercom." Chloe said and I found the intercom thing on the wall beside the door. "Hello chloe, yes we found our room. Do you need something?" I asked as Brad was kissing up and down my neck, sucking on it and kissing it. "Well it may not have been an hour but I'm hungry so I have started the dinner already, I told the chefs to get prepared and everyone is making there way to the dining area." Chloe finished and I giggled at Brad and pushed him back. "Ok were coming!" I shouted quickly and got off the intercom.

I grabbed the girls backpack and I put it on the bed. I unzipped it and got out 2 bottles that were in a special compartment in the bag. I also got out little cearal puffs and put them all in the bottom of the stroller. I zipped up the backpack again and hung it on one of the handles on the stroller. I know it doesn't make sence that I'm taking these things out and yet I'm bringing the backpack but I don't wanna go searching for the things I front of everybody.