Chapter 16 Reunion

~beca's POV~

"Are you trying to walk? Huh baby girl are you trying to? You can do it come on." I said holding bellas hands as she tryed standing up on her feet. It's been about 5 months, so it's like July now. I don't even know im not really keeping track of the months, but the only way I know it's been 5 months is because 5 months ago Amy was 4 months pregnant and now she's had her baby. She had him on July 9th at exactly 1 in the afternoon. It was a boy and she named him Adam.

I was trying to get Bella to walk but she wouldn't move her feet. "You can do it, you can do it!" I chanted as the front door opened. I looked over toward the hallway where the door was and I didn't see anything yet, a second later chloe popped her head around the corner.

"Chloe! It's been a while how are you!?" I shouted laying Bella down on her purple blanket and getting up to hug chloe. "I've been well, still single and ready mingle." She told me with a smile, "how have you been doing?" She asked me and I ran my fingers through my hair. "I've been busy, I mean I do have twins and then I usually go out once a week with Brad for like a date night and all, I mean Ive been doing well and all but you know." I said and she thought for a second and nodded. "When was the last time you saw him?" She asked me and I let out a sigh.

"The day I went and packed all my and the girls things and moved everything over here." I told her and I took her over to sit on the couch. "Wow. So which twin is this?" She asked me in a baby voice picking Bella up off the floor and putting her on her lap. "That's Bella, Trinas been upstairs all morning with Stacie." I told her and she started bouncing her up and down on her knee.

"So of course I didn't just come here to see you but I came with news." She says standing up, shifting Bella to her right hip. "So I need Stacie down stairs to tell you both the news because it involves you both." She tells me and I stand up and nd walk towards the stairs. I look up them and see nothing but the top of the staircase. "Stacie can you come down here Chloe's here!" I yelled up the stairs and I heard some movement.

A minute later I saw stacie with Trina coming down the stairs. "Hey chloe." Stacie said as I took Trina from her and she hugged chloe. "Hey Stacie." She said hugging her back and then we all went and sat on the couch. "So what did you need to tell us?" I asked chloe as she turned more toward us moving Bella with her. "Well I've been letting all the former treble and Bellas know like from our years that we were bellas, well not my years but the last year of your college, you get what I'm trying to say. Well I told all of them that there is going to be a Bella treble reunion!" She said super excitedly but I wasn't really feeling this.

"What? A reunion?" I said in more of a question tone. "That sounds super fun!" Stacie exclaimed bouncing uo and down. "I know! So I've told everyone so far, Donald knows already to so no one has to worry about that and we will all be going away on a cruise ship, we will be stopping at places as well." Chloe explained and I nodded my head. "How long is the trip gonna be?" Stacie questioned and sat criss cross. "I'll just let you know this, it's gonna be a private cruise ship that is gonna travel like all around and it's gonna be probably more then 1 month or so, we're gonna be stopping a lot at new places to sight see. Beca you can bring the twins and Brad and I also told Amy she can bring her son." Chloe explained more and I started thinking.

This probably would be an very good time to bond with Brad some more. I mean we do know each other a lot and all but we could "bond" more if you know what I mean. He can also get to bond with the twins more as well. He can watch them and they will start to get comfortable around him. They probably are comfortable around him right now but left alone with him comfortable.

"Beca, are you in?" Stacie asked me and she had the biggest smile on her face. "I mean cruise ships aren't my thing but I guess." I said and Stacie stood up and started cheering. "I don't think I really I have a choice so I would stop doing what your doing there Stace." I told her and she stopped and sat back down.