Chapter 12 Beca's Birthday Gone Wrong

~beca's POV~

"Hi baby Bella, guess what today is, today's mommy's birthday!" I said in my baby voice and then heard the door open. I walked into the girls room and picked Trina up to. "My beautiful babies." I said in a cute baby voice and walked out of the room. I walked into the livingroom and jesse was there with cloth or something in his hand. "What's that?" I asked and he smiled and walked past me. "Ok then." I mumbled to myself as I layed the girls carefully in the playpen and made funny faces to make the girls laugh.

Jesse came back with the girls car seats and picked them up 1 by 1 and put them in there seats. "What are you doing?" I asked and jesse finished buckling Trina up. "Im taking you out with the girls, and it's a surprise so your gonna have to put this blindfold on when we get into the car." He said raising the blindfold to me. I went to the girls room and grabbed there diaper bags or what I love to call them there baby bags, and went back to the livingroom. He picked up both of the car seats and made his way out of the door and down the stairs. I locked the door and followed behind him.

I got in the passenger seat while jesse put the girls in the back and buckled there seats in. He then got in the front seat and grabbed the blind fold and put it around my head. "Why thanks I've always wanted a blindfold for my birthday." I said sarcastically and I heard him laugh.

We started driving and it wasn't very fun because I couldn't see anything. About 15 minutes later we stopped and I started searching for my seat belt. "Hold on I'll help you with that." He said and then I heard a door open and close. I heard another door open and a buckled coming undone, then the door closed. Another door opening and a buckle coming undone, then the door closed and I was still sitting in the car. I felt my door open and then my buckle came undone.

I got out of the car carefully as jesse shut my door. "Wait here while I take the girls and put them by the door." Jesse said as I'm guessing he walked away. "I'm back." I heard a voice and then someone started leading me, I'm guessing it's jesse. "Ok were at some stairs, now watch your step." He said and I shook my head slightly. "I'm trying to be as careful as I can but as you can see I can't see." I said and laughed a bit.

"Ok were up the stairs now try and find the door handle." He told me and I was a little confused. "Im blindfolded and you want me to find the door handle? Your such a jesse." I said and started searching the door for the handle. Eventually I found it and started turning it, I opened the door and carefully walked in trying not to trip over anything. I heard jesse walk past me and then I heard a small thump as I'm guessing the car seats got put down.

"Ok, 1...2...3!" Jesse practically yelled and pulled the blindfold off. "Surprise!" A whole wack of people yelled and I couldn't help but smile. There standing in a big group was the former bellas, the former trebles, my dad, some people I've never met before and then the girls were on the ground in front of everyone. "Happy birthday beca!" They yelled and now I was smiling even more. "Oh my god guys, you didn't have to do this." I said and some shrugged there shoulders and others nodded there heads smiling. "Well it's the least we could do." Stacie said and I shook my head. "No its not the least you could do, you guys do a lot for me." I said with a slight giggle and some people started laughing.

"It's just a birthday party come on have some fun, let loose, be crazy!" Amy said and then grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the door. Within seconds music started playing but not to loud becuase they didn't want to hurt the twins ears, drinks started going around to everyone and some people were getting drunk.

I sat in the kitchen on a stool drinking a glass of water. I didn't wanna get crazy, I didn't wanna drink, I didn't wanna get drunk either, I mean I have kids for christ sakes. The twins were on the counter in there seats in front of me sleeping, I'm surprised that there sleeping actually. But they look so adorable. "Beca!" Stacie yelled from behind me. "Jesus Stace your gonna blow one of my ear drums." I said as she sat beside me. "Sorry, I'm just having fun, I'm letting loose, I'm getting cray!" She yelled again and this time it was even louder. "Please don't get to loose and don't get to crazy." I say as I watch Bella squirm a bit.