33. The future.

4 years later......

"That was.....great." I heaved a heavy sigh while pulling the sheets above my chest.

"I think that was far more than just great Bella." Kristrin pecked my lips before laying on his back as well but not before pulling me into his arms.

Spectacular was more like it!

I laid flat on my back with Kristrin by my side. He was still as aggressive with me in bed as when we had just met back in highschool.

I finally got to see him and to be close to him after four months apart without any physical contact. We only ever video chat and talk on the phone.

His schedule was quite busy and our time together wasn't what I had expected it would be after he became more famous.

Yes, Kristrin became more famous than ever while playing football and was now recruited to play for New York Giants.

Our moment together was then ruined when his phone started to ring and I rolled my eyes as he got up to pick his phone up. His phone had rang about fifty times since he's been with me and that was just three hours ago.

I was more skeptical of him these days since he was hardly ever around. Things have certainly changed between us and I feel as though I'm am with the only option left of grasping for every little bit of moment between us.

During the past years Kristrin had never given me any reason to be skeptical of him and I know I should be supportive but at this rate being in a relationship with Kristrin was starting to take a toll on me and sometimes I wished things we're just as it was before he'd left for football.

There were times where he'd miss our anniversary, Valentine's day, holidays and celebrations etc.

"Can't you just turn your phone off? And don't tell me you have to go." I frowned sitting upwards and pulling my hair up into a bun.

"The entire day is for you Bella and nothing will change that." He sweet talked.

"I hope so." I spoke as he got back in bed.

"So what's our plan for today?" I asked excitedly cuddling to his chest once again.

"I was hoping we could stay in bed all day and I get to please you just the way both of us want." He teased and I was more than happy to oblige to his idea.

"Perfect." We began kissing again until things got heated.

My lips brushed Kristrin's, softly and delicately, just long enough that he inhaled deeply, I could feel the warmth of his skin on mine as we continued to savor our sweet kisses together.

I just wanted this moment to last forever. I wondered if it was possible for us to ever leave the bed.

"You know I love you right baby girl?" Kristrin broke our kiss together to confess as if reading my mind.

"I know." I smiled like a damn school girl realizing that Kristrin still impacted me the same way as in highschool. One thing was clear and it was the fact that I still love and adored him as ever.

Just then my phone pinged and it was Steff, he was a lot busy planning an engagement party as he was planning to tye the knot with Grace but needed a few tips which I was happy to give.

After four years of there beautiful relationship together, Steff has decided he wanted to tye the knot. I was jealous and happy for them of course. Which girl doesn't want to get married especially after knowing they've finally found that one and only.

Kristrin was my one and only.

Graduation was in a month and I was more than happy to be away from studies than anything. I was currently doing an internship at my parents hospital where I'd some day take over.

"Where are you going?" I asked as Kristrin got out of bed while going out of the room. We had decided to stay at an hotel so that we would have no disturbance from anyone.

"I'm going to order something for us both to eat but I'm more than ready for a third round if your that impatient." Kristrin teased.

I wouldn't mind a third round myself.

"Well hurry up and get back in bed." I smiled missing his bodily heat from next to me.

"Impatient aren't we princess?" He teased even further.

"Shut up." I threw a watch after him that was on the bedside table as I got up out of bed and went to the bathroom to get a small shower before heading back to bed once again.

Kristrin did the same after and I collected our food from room service.

The moment he got out of shower and came in bed I climbed on top of him.

"Is there something you need to tell me Kristrin?" I've been asking this exact question everytime I saw him, I didn't want to miss out on anything important so I'd always ask.

Keep telling yourself that. My subconscious mocked.

I couldn't help but think he wasn't telling me everything about him and the only way to know is if I inquired about it.

"You already know everything that is to be known Bella." He answered.

"I heard your mother will be having a birthday party for your sister Kaitlyn and since football season has ended do you plan on going?" I inquired.

He's been sending gifts for his younger sister all these years and making excuses about being busy even though he was. I could count on both hands how many times he's went to see his little sister in the past three years and that's a poor excuse for an older brother.

"I've decided to attend but it's not a hundred percent probability that I'll be there, my schedule can change at any minute." He told me.

"Kristrin there's a lot of up coming events that I want you to be present at and I'm serious, you've got to be there and I'm not taking no for an answer. You've placed your work far too many times above everything that's important to you." I sternly spoke like a mother.

"If I fall short just remind me or scold me as you usually do." He teased before pulling me down to kiss him.

And in no time we were undressing again ready for round two. Unfortunately it seemed as though fate was against our side as his phone began to ring interrupting us.

Why wasn't his phone turned off as he promised?

"No don't you dare pick that phone up, remember you promised you wouldn't take any more calls while with me today." But of course he didn't listen to what I have to say.

Taking the call I could hear a female's voice on the other end and there was that look in his eyes that I'd always get whenever he needed to go and felt sorry for what he was about to do.

"Kristrin you promised me this day would be about me and you wouldn't take any calls. Don't tell me that your leaving again?" I watched as he got up.

"Anna I have to go but I will make it up to you. I promise." He kissed me on the lips.

"And where have I heard that before?" I questioned holding up the diamond necklace he gave me.

His making up would always be him giving me some type of expensive gift as if I was some sort of one night stand he was trying to keep around.

And just like that I watched Kristrin got dressed before leaving the room.

Another press conference I guess.

I flopped down in bed depressed. This was the fifth time in two years.