42. Going smoothly?

"So it's on for tonight then?" Sebastian asked while I attended my patient Mr. Brown who had a severe case of pneumonia to which I was currently checking his vitals.

"Don't you know it's unprofessional to be unproductive during working hours. You could be suspended or even fired." I exclaimed as he sat in one of the chairs in the room.

"As long as I'm with you if it happens then I'd gladly take it." Sebastian teased making me laugh.

"Yes, movie night is still on and remember to bring snacks and don't be late." I told him as I finished with my final patient of the day.

"Oh, and your parents wanted to see you before you go home. I'll be heading off to buy your snacks. See you at your place." He added.

"See you." I smiled leaving to see my parents in there office.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked entering there office as my Mom pulled me along to sit on the sofa that was situated in there office.

"What is this?" I questioned my parents as they both provided me with an envelope with excitement.

"We know you've been going through a rough time lately so we decided to give you an early access to your graduation present. We wanted to give you after graduation but we decided why not now?" Mom smiled as I opened the envelope to see what's inside.

"Since you like Jamaica so much and you had fun there before we decided to give you two weeks vacation immediately after your graduation." My father proposed.

"Oh thank you! Thank you!" This was exactly what I needed to relax, rethink, revamp and release some of my stress.

"We didn't want you going alone so we decided to send a few of your friends along with you since we won't be able to make it." Mom spoke.

"And when you say friends, who do you have in mind?" I inquired curiously.

"The twins, Kyle, Steff, Grace and Sebastian." She spoke.

"You invited Sebastian along?" I asked a little weirded out as to why they'd invite him along.

"Well we thought you two were friends seeing how close you two are here. We thought you'd want all the friends around for comfort. We recently added him to the list after seeing how he's been there for you the past few days." She added.

"Oh ok."

"He was very delighted to hear the news as well." Dad voiced.

How do I tell my parents that Sebastian and the others can't be in a room or the same area together without it being set on fire.

"Mom, Dad, Sebastian and..... Nevermind." I contemplated on whether or not I should let them know.

Everything was already set and I'm not that cruel enough to stop Sebastian from going, he already knew about the trip.

Not after he's put out so much effort to make me happy. Hearing that I had booted him off the trip because I didn't want him there would be a heartless thing to do.

"Aren't you excited?" Mom inquired inquisitively.

"Yes I am, thank you." I replied cheerily to show my enthusiasm.

"I should be going now." I told the two as they frowned at my sudden urge to leave.

"But why do you need to leave? Grace is staying with Steffon so your all home alone. Why not stay with us for the night?" She queried.

"Yes but there's something I need to do that's very important." I trailed off unable to say the exact reason why I needed to go home.

They didn't know Sebastian was staying at my place at night and letting them know would probably change there thought on him and this trip.