45. Something More.

"So what do you think?" Sebastian asked as I peered into the glass at my new hairdo.

I didn't know Sebastian was good at make overs. My hair was parted into two and was now braided.

I wondered what he couldn't do. My hair was neatly done by the way and I adored it!

"I love it! Your absolutely Amazing Sebastian."

"Thank you. I usually did my grandmother's hair before she had passed away a few years ago." He stared sweetly at me.

"Awww."

Sebastian certainly was a very kindhearted guy.

"How are you feeling now? Do you feel any better?" Sebastian queried sweetly knowing I was feeling down but did everything in his power to make me feel better.

"Yes I do of course." I told him very happy that he was here trying to make me happy.

Sebastian slowly closed the distance between us as his lips met mine. I pressed my lips against his liking the warmth that it brought to me.

Sebastian deepened our kiss as his hand roamed the left side of my waist and slightly tugged the hem of my dress. I quickly ended the kiss not ready for where it was leading to.

I shyly nudged my baby hair that Sebastian had left out of the braid. We sat on my bed as the air between suddenly became awkward, I was surely not ready for sex.

I recently started considering whether or not to finally be with Sebastian since it was getting close between the two of us and I was almost at the point of saying yes but there was something that I needed to clear up first and if my conscience was right then I would be in big trouble.

"I'm sorry Bella." Sebastian apologized.

"I'd rather you call me Anna, Bell or Annabella and there's no reason to be sorry." This was the first time he had called me by the name Bella.

Even though I shouldn't have had a problem with it, it just didn't feel right hearing him call me by the name Bella.

"Ok."

"So uh..." Sebastian scratched the back of his head which came off as him being nervous.

"We work together and watch movies ever so often yet your still as shy as ever." I teased him.

"My- my mother wanted to meet you for dinner actually. She's been hearing a lot about you but have not yet met you so I was just wondering if you'd meet my mom." He nervously spoke.

"Aww, so what have you been telling your Mom about me?" I teased him poking my finger in his chest and making him blush.

"Just that your important to me and a few other things." He responded.

"Well I'd love to meet her for dinner." From what he's told me about his Mom, I think that she's a wonderful woman.

"You mean dinner tonight?" Sebastian hopefully asked.

"Yes dinner tonight." I smiled showing him that I'd be happy to meet his mom.

"Great, I'll go and let her know." He excitedly spoke.

But just before Sebastian took up his phone from off the bed a message that had pinged showed up and it was from Linda who wanted to speak with him urgently as the text read.

Sebastian had made it clear to her that he no longer wanted to be in a relationship with her and ever since she's been texting and calling him nonstop.

I did feel a bit bad knowing I was the one that caused them to end. It felt just as how Samantha had snatched Kristrin away from me.