34. The engagement party.

Grace's dress is left and Anna right^

"Hiiii!" I hugged both Marco and Maurice as Steff and I picked the two up from the airport.

"I missed you guys so so so much!" I hugged the two tightly to me as they greeted Kyle and Steff from behind.

"You know we wouldn't miss being there for Steff's big wedding proposal." Maurice spoke as my smile faltered and I stepped back to look at them both.

"That's all?" I frowned, what a way to make me feel down inside even though I shouldn't since it was Steff's big moment after.

"And to also see you of course." Maurice responded pinching both of my cheeks.

"I watched you guys walked down the runway and it was just too beautiful." I got excited again after hearing Maurice words.

I really did miss them a lot. They were always there behind me all the way, during my up's and downs. We had gotten so close now they were my family and being away from the twins reminded me of how cruel the world could be sometimes because they were always there to protect me and I could always call on them.

"Believe us when I say we had a meltdown being far away from your tantrum." Marco responded making me roll my eyes at him.

Here we go again.

"That's not what you said when we were up until two this morning when I wanted to sleep and you were begging me to stay online to chat about that someone." I spoke out loud.

"Couldn't you have kept that quite Anna, don't you know the bro code by now!" He whisper yelled pulling me along to the car.

"Where is Kristrin, I thought he was with you Anna?" Maurice asked.

"Kristrin said he had some business to take care of so he would not be able to pick you guys up but he would surely meet you at Steff's engagement party tonight." I relayed exactly what Kristrin texted when I got up this morning and there was no one next to me.

He didn't even came back.

I wonder what could've been so important that Kristrin didn't even decide to come back after whatever he had left to do yesterday.

"Oh." Was Maurice answer and I felt the exact way he did.

Sad.

I tried calling Kristrin but there was no answer. I assume the twins did as well and got no answer.

"We do have a man to get engaged tonight, so let's get moving." Kyle added changing the awkward atmosphere.

"Don't forget your parents will definitely be pissed at you guys for not telling them you were coming even if it was a surprise." I told the two.

"And we bought them a few presents from France to make up for it." Marco spoke as we entered the car together.

"Yes Anna, we've got your present too there's no need for you to call us out on it." Marco smirked as if knowing exactly what I was thinking.

"That wasn't what I was thinking." They better have my gift.

"Oh Anna, we know you so well." Maurice further teased and that's how we continued bickering until we had managed to reach there home.

Sadly I ended up leaving to Steff's home unfortunately without my gifts with the stupidest excuse that it was Steff's day to be receiving gifts which was damn stupid if you asked me. We ended up reaching Steff's home where everything was being prepared.

"So what do you think of the place?" Steff asked.

"Well it is beautiful. I'm sure she'll love it since you've put so much thought into it." Grace had imagined her entire engagement with a mermaid theme and Steff had clearly done everything she'd wished although it was a bit weird to me.