22. What happens next.

Two days earlier

"I see you've finally decided to come around and watch me play a few warm up games" Sebastian said all sweaty and stinky.

"I only came here because I've finished my end of the project that's needed to be done, now it's you're turn to complete the rest just as we had agreed on. I surely hope you'll see this through before the deadline" I explained pulling out the portfolio and shoved it to his hand.

We had teamed up to complete a research guidance on secondary analysis of existing data on humans and we had agreed to work on this together.

I also had no one to talk as everyone else was somehow busy with exam, training or work unfortunately leaving me with nothing to do but stare.

"I'm sure you did not come all this way here to hand me a project due the end of next week Anna. You wanted to see me didn't you?" He playfully teased.

"Don't get your hopes up on things that'll never happen Sebastian. I only came here because of the project" I half lied.

"If you say so but it still shows that you had me in mind which is very thoughtful of you, hopefully this won't be the last of you coming to watch me train" He winked at me.

"Whatever, don't you know what a shirt is used for?" I asked fairly impressed with his abs but my boyfriend's is way better.

Was it good or right that I was comparing my boyfriend to Sebastian?

"So what did you think?" He asked putting on a t-shirt, we found seats nearby to sit afterwards.

"About what?"

"About the football game yesterday and my warm up routine today?" Sebastian replied in an duh tone.

"On a scale of 1-5 I'd give your a 3,  wasn't great or impressive or anything. I see a lot work that needs improvement but overall it was suboptimal, I'd also say your getting there" It was my time to tease him.

"I see you have plenty of jokes to give" He laughed.

"I'm not lying or anything" I shrugged as if unfazed and that I'm telling the truth.

He was indeed good but I'd never admit it.

Just then a few female passed making sure to show there interest by doing stuffs no female should in public. I gagged while laughing.

My phone beeped, alerting me that the twins and Steff exams were now over and they were free.

"Anyway I have to go and please remember to get that assignment finished and handed in on time" I warned before leaving.

"Anna" Turning around I was met with Sebastian lips on mine to my surprise.

And that's when I lost it, slapped him and pushed him down to the ground without a second thought.

"What the hell were you thinking? I clearly remember telling you that I have no feelings for you and that nothing will ever happen between us!"

"Anna, it was just a honest mistake relax. I was only picking up your pen when you turned around and we accidentally kissed" He explained himself.

"That's not something I classify as a kiss and you won't say a word about it to anyone" I warned him.

"Ok, I promise that it'll be our little secret"

Skeptically watching him, I stormed off feeling somehow he was lying to me about accidentally kissing me and had carefully planned it.

.
.
.

Present time.

"How on earth did you manage to make that happen Anna? We told you to stay away from that guy for a reason such as this" Marco sighed.

"I know and it was a honest mistake, it's not like we intentionally kissed or anything" I explained my side of the situation.

"I was planning on fucking him up but there's no doubt that Kristrin will have the last laugh so I guess we can wait to see some fireworks" Said Maurice.

I didn't even think about this!

"So why didn't you say anything about this before?" Kyle questioned.

"Because I was afraid that something like this would happen" I sighed.

It felt as though I was being interrogated for killing someone. When Kristrin asked me before if something was going on between us it was the honest truth, there was absolutely nothing going on between us.

It's just that I wasn't completely open about what unfortunately transpired at that particular time.

"Well we'll leave you and Steffon alone but try not to do anything that'll get you two in trouble once again" Kyle teased before all three left the room leaving only me and Steff.

Steff was completely quite this entire time, this was the first time I had nothing to say to him and I've always had plenty of things to say to him.

"So....." I trailed off looking around the room unable to come up with something appropriate to say.

"Anna it was a long time ago and those feelings that I once had for you is no longer there, so there's no need for anything to get awkward between us" Well this was reasonable enough.

"Well thank god, I was starting to think that we'd have this awkward relationship from now on" I smiled.

"Anna, I think you should go and see things through with Kristrin, over the past year I've came to realize that he relies a lot on you for comfort and support. He's basically an empty shell without you"

"Thank you" He'd always know the right thing to say.

Before going through the door to mend things with Kristrin. I wanted to find out another things.

"What do you think about......?"

"Elsie? There's no need to worry about Elsie, she's far from Kristrin's type and certainly not you plus I think she already knows this" I smiled hearing his response to my question which I wasn't able to complete.

No wonder we're best friends.

Locating Kristrin wasn't so hard to do as he was blaring music in one of the guestrooms with Elsie a few feet away trying to talk to him.

Somehow it seemed as though Elsie was annoying Kristrin and he wanted her gone.

"Kristrin?"

Alerting him that I was there he immediately turned the music off and motioned for me to make my way to him.

"Thank you for the advice, you can leave now" Kristrin dryly stated to Elsie before she left.

"Kristrin, what happened between Sebastian and I unfortunately at the time was just a mere accident. None of us initiated anything, we accidentally collided with each other and it happened. I immediately pushed him away and I was going to tell you about it" I rushed hoping he'd forgive me.

"Anna I asked you if there was anything between you two and you lied to me"

"I was afraid you'd see it as something more and I wouldn't go as far as saying that there's something between us. I don't even know if that was even a kiss"

"Promise me it'll never happen again and you'll tell me everything I need to know before I find out elsewhere or from someone else" He asked.

"And you have to promise me you'll do the same?"

"I promise"

"I promise"