21. Truth or dare?

I walked out the door hand in hand with Kristrin as the four men stared venomously at me.

"What the heck this Anna?" Maurice questioned showing me his phone that had all of the photos being tagged to his account.

"You guys were the ones who started it first" I defended myself cowering a little behind Kristrin. There glares were starting to scare me.

"Yeah but you weren't supposed to be mad at us but at your boyfriend instead! He was the one who kissed Elsie not us" Marco pointed out making Kristrin glare at him.

Point taken.

"But weren't you the ones who set this whole thing up, huh? It would've never happened if you guys didn't do it" I tried to justify myself.

"Anna, how could you have done this to me? You're best friend in the whole world? Do you know how much of a bad publicity this is? And I don't see your boyfriend in any of these videos you posted of us and I clearly remember him being there" Added Steff.

"I'm sorry but what you guys did to me hurt even more, you all should've never planned this entire thing plus I've taken those videos down now so there's no need to make a fuss about it"

"You might've taken them down but there still spreading everywhere like wildfire, now we'll just have to do some damage control" Kyle spoke before heading off to call someone.

He acted as if I had damaged his entire career.

"That's enough and that's a lesson learned never to do a stupid prank on my woman again hoping to get me in trouble" Kristrin smirked satisfied by the situation being overturned.

"Awe" Just then Elsie chimed in from nowhere.

I was still keeping an eye on her even though it was just a prank, I still didn't trust her.

"You're lucky to have a boyfriend to protect you or else it would be your ass and my shoe bottom Anna" Marco  gave his opinion.

But I knew he would never do something so terrible.......I think.

"You're woman will be doing a live chat tomorrow apologizing for what she has done Mr" Maurice continued.

"Is that a threat?" My boyfriend asked flexing his muscles and showing his tattoos, he seemed a lot like a bad boy to me now than he usually would.

A gorgeous bad boy for that matter.

"No" Maurice frowned cowardly walking away and mumbling profanities under his breath.

"Well you guys do seem to be the perfect couple, I'll be glad to spend lot's of time with you two" Elsie sounded happy.

She took ahold of Steff's hand as they both decided to walk away but I pulled Steff back towards me.

Petty, I know.

"You can leave this one, I think Maurice and Marco have lots of time on there hands" I advised her. Steff and I have been very close since we were kids not her and him.

Shaking her head politely she went away.

"Awe, look at Anna being all jealous of her best friend being snatched by someone else" Steff cooed, pinching my cheeks.

I didn't want her around Steff either.

"Enough of that shit" Kristrin voiced his frustration at him making Steff glare at him before walking away.

I laughed at the little encounter.

"Anna, it's so nice to see you again after such a long time and I'm really happy that you came by to visit, on the other hand I am so sorry that we weren't able to make it for dinner" Kristrin's parents expressed after coming home.