32. Ring in the new year.

"Who is paying for all of this?" I whispered to Kristrin seeing a few of the prices from online about the Marriott Marquis hotel in which we were currently getting our room passes.

Looking at the prices it showed they were way out of my budget and god knows the funds that Kristrin gave was not going to be spent on any of this. Forget about trying to be independent and wanting to work for what I want.

I was glad that I was on a scholarship at Harvard and that I wasn't greedily taking my parents and boyfriend's funds but at this rate It felt as though I was spending thousands of dollars weekly.

I was going to make that twenty grand Kristrin gave me last for a very long time to come.

I'm sure Kristrin had expenses of his own to take care of since his parents basically cut him off from everything. Some of these rooms went as far as ten thousand dollars and we were staying for two days.

Not to mention we were staying in luxury rooms. It was me, Kristrin, my parents and Antonio as a family for the upcoming New Year.

What on earth.

"I'm paying for the both of us Bella." Kristrin answered.

"Are you sure Kristrin? You don't have to empty your pocket just for a..."

"Bella I'm not broke." He simply reassured making my heart flutter. It's not everyday a guy is willing to take up thousands of dollars to spend on girl.

First Christmas and now this? How was he not broke?

At least that was one of us was not broke.

Now that I think about it, I've never yet spent even two hundred dollars on Kristrin. What kind of awful girlfriend am I?!

Sigh.

He must've talked my parents out of paying for this trip as well. I just know it.

"If your done talking to yourself I think we should go to our room now princess." Kristrin brought back my attention as I realized everyone was heading for the elevator except for me which was standing awkwardly at the reception area.

I grabbed ahold of his hand just loving these little moments we were having between each other while wondering how everyone else was doing. I'm sure his parents are also devastated he turned down the offer of being with them for the New Year.

"Have you spoken with your parents?" I questioned Kristrin as we entered a separate elevator from everyone else.

"I'd rather not and would rather not talk about it. Is that why you've been so deep in thought since we got here?" He asked.

"No. Of course not."

"I hope not, this night is for us." He responded as we got out the elevator and was about to enter our room.

Upon opening the door it wasn't much of a spectacular view at first but upon opening the balcony door I was able to see it's true beauty.

"Oh wow!" No wonder it was so expensive. It had all spectacular view of downtown and who better to witness it with my everything.

Kristrin.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" He asked holding me from behind.

"Yes it is but when did you and my parent plan all of this? I checked online and this hotel has been booked out since November which means you guys have been planning this for months. Why didn't you say anything about it?" I turning around very intrigued.

"It's supposed to be a surprise which meant you weren't supposed to know about it." He responded and I jumped on top of him.

"What do you say we do a round in bed first before we meet your parents and on the rooftop?" Kristrin kissed my neck while taking me to the bed.

"I would but unfortunately aunt flow decided to make an entry this morning." I told him to which he mentioned a few colorful words of his own making me laugh.

We decided to cuddle together for a few hours before we decided to meet our parents and Antonio on the rooftop for a drink and to ring in the New Year as a family.

"I thought you guys would Miss the countdown?" My mom asked the moment she saw us coming.

"We would never miss such a special occasion with you guys." Kristrin responded to her being the gentleman he is.

"You guys are two minutes away from witnessing the New Year. I thought you'd never show up." My father gave us two glasses each and pored us champagne since I wasn't a wine or a person that liked drinking.

Kristrin and I decided to stand near the glass as the countdown was about to begin.

"You know It is said that in indian culture whoever your eyes make contact with after 12:00am on New Years day then your going to spend the rest of your life with them forever." I explained to him.

"And where did you get that Bella?" Kristrin asked.

"I watched it from a hindi movie but that's not what we should be looking at, the big picture here is that if it's actually true then we have a pretty good chance of being together forever." I told him.

"I think it would've been much better if I was dick deep down inside of you while you beg me for mercy." Kristrin teased.

I blushed realizing after all this time together I would still blush like a high school girl even though I was still a teenager.

"We promise never to ever end things between us if things were to ever get rough between us." I ordered and I knew it sounded like a high school or kindergarten wish but I just didn't want us to ever part ways.

He was my other half after all.

"I promise." He agreed.

I smiled turning around to see that the countdown had reached ten seconds and so we began as well.

"Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one!"

"Happy New Year!"

And that's when we shared a beautiful kiss as the fireworks went array in the sky.