Chapter 9 - Mixed Emotions

It's Friday now, the last day of the school semester, and Nicole's been a nightmare. Tristan takes every chance he gets at being a 'good brother' and I think he is, but Nicole obviously doesn't care. She's very closed and shuts us both out of her world but I don't think she means to. But even if she doesn't mean to, she likes to keep it that way. I try to make things better between us but she usually replies with a sarcastic remark.

If Tristan very specifically tells her to not do something, of course she will do it the next day. She often likes going out with her friends. She's like the leader of their gang or something. Once I was walking to my car when she called out my name and I turned around to find her smirking face partnered up with her posse. They all had lethal smirks or grins planted on their faces that made me feel small. She looked like a eagle who had just spotted its prey.

We usually get into cat fights because she's so annoying, and Tristan likes to laugh at us.

She's done a long list of rebellious things and it's only been a few days. She's put salt where sugar's meant to be, let the reporters and fans come into the house, vandalized my car, timed how many seconds she could drink a gallon of milk in with her friends, came home drunk at 4am (at this point Tristan was close to slapping her; he was dangerously furious eventhough this has only happened once), and there were so many other things too.

Despite all that, they're getting along okay and don't really fight, but I'm so busy that I can't really check. I have exams coming up and science is the only subject I lack most knowledge in, so I've signed up to extra classes afterschool. It's really hard to balance my career, my school life, and personal. I can't move school time so I have to reschedule my photoshoots, and I haven't seen Tristan as much as I want to. I have no problem not seeing Nicole.

She goes to a different school than me, either that, or she gets private tutoring. I'm not sure.

"So, I'll be taking off then." I said, grabbing my bag. Tristan groaned sleepily in response. "Yeah, I love you too, Tristan."

"Scar..." Tristan mumbled.

"Yeah?"

"Scar!" he groaned loudly, making me frown.

"Uh, yeah?" I repeated, stepping closer to him. "Do you need anything?"

Suddenly, an arm wrapped around my waist and slammed me down under him. His grip on me was so tight, it hurt.

"Um, Tristan." I started because eventhough I wanted to stay, I knew that I had to go. "I have to go."

"No you don't." he whispered before pushing me against the headboard, hard. His hands were close around my wrist but then they tangled themselves with my own, pressing it against the wall with unbelievable strength.

"Tristan, I really need to-" he stopped me by placing a hand over my mouth. I looked at him, realizing that he was smiling lazily with his eyes closed. He was dreaming. He thought this was a dream.

"Shh..." he said before running his hands through my hair and gripping it tightly.

"That kind of hur-" he interrupted me by crashing his lips against mine. His clutch tightened as he squashed me into chest so hard I couldn't breathe. As much as I wanted to continue this amazing kiss he was giving me, I really had to go. I struggled and tried to push him away but he held me closer, kissing me harder and more aggressively.

His lips powerfully coaxed mine open, his tongue pushed into my mouth, the heat exchanging between the mindblowing kiss. I sighed quietly and gave in, kissing him back just as hard. My hands ran over his biceps, flexed as he held me tightly. The way they kept their shape no matter how hard I pressed and clutched at them for support to my helpless body that Tristan had now taken control of.