AOB 28: Two Things are Better Than One

"Well, how are things? I know our group hasn't really been up and running, but I couldn't help but notice that you are still here." Bad asked. "Well, things are going pretty well, but I'm super stressed. Even though I'm not up for elimination, it's still stressful, because I think I'm gonna get out." Star Coin replied. "Heh, you can say that again. I feel like I'm the prime target here. You would think it would be the alliance because it needs to be broken up, but I just feel like everyone is out to get me." Bad laughed. Star Coin chuckled. "Anyways, it was nice talking to you for a bit, I'm gonna go watch the elimination." Star Coin said. Bad waved goodbye and then walked off. "Alright. You four were chosen to be up for elimination in the last episode, and we got 12401 votes this time!" Post-it announced. "The first person safe is Candy Cane with 630 votes. She gets some tools to help her in this challenge." Post-it said. Candy Cane caught the tools in her hand. "Epic." Candy Cane sighed. "Sparkly is the next person safe with 2589 votes. Now it's down to Silver Coin and Bucket." Post-it kept on. "How did I get in the bottom 2? I just joined the game and this is my first elimination yet! This is a bad sign..." Silver Coin said to herself. Bucket just closed his eyes. "Silver Coin is the final person safe with 3111 votes, and Bucket is eliminated with the most ever for a single person, 6071!" Post-it finished. Everyone walked away from the elimination and then Post-it immediately called everyone back to do the next challenge. "The next challenge is to build something to impress me. The higher score out of ten, the better chances you have of not being up for elimination! The team with the lowest score will automatically be eliminated, and I have some tricks up my sleeve for this episode. Three, two, one, GO!" Post-it explained. "Oh, wait, one more thing. You will be working in teams of two. I have randomized the teams. Walmart Logo and Billboard are together, Bad and Candy Cane are together, Star Coin and Quark are together, Watermelon and Shadow Bomb are together, and finally, Sparkly and Silver Coin are together. Now go." Post-it continued. "Alright, do you have any ideas for what we should make? I have one, but I'm not sure if he will like it or not." Watermelon asked. "Nah, nothing. Though, we could make a big statue of the Doggus Orb." Shadow Bomb requested. "That might be a good idea. Let's make it." Watermelon said.  They started getting some stone and molding materials so they could make it, and then Bad and Candy Cane started a diorama of Object Island. Walmart Logo and Billboard started on an invention for the hosts, and the other two teams floundered around for a bit. "This invention will be so helpful, though it needs to work or else we lose." Walmart Logo said. "You're right, do you think we should test it out first?" Billboard asked. Walmart Logo shook her head. They finished shortly after. Star Coin and Quark got their idea, and started making a cannon that doubled as a launcher that people could use to propel themselves across long distances. Sparkly was being lazy and Silver Coin was doing almost all the work. "Are you going to do anything at all?" Silver coin asked angrily. "What's the point. This entire competition has fallen apart. My alliance is gone and nobody likes me." Sparkly said, shaking her head. "Well, nobody will like you if you don't help me with this challenge." Silver Coin retorted. Sparkly had no reaction to this. Silver Coin made an angry noise and continued on with her thing. "Epic! I'm done!" Silver Coin shouted. "Same, I'm done too." Shadow Bomb replied. Now it was just Bad's team and Star Coin's team left. Star Coin finished with her cannon, and then Bad also finished with the diorama that his team made. "Okay, now that all the contestants are done, we will go in order of who finished first, so Walmart Logo and Billboard are up first." Post-it announced. "Our thing we made is a de-age machine. Step in it and you will become younger." Billboard explained. Post-it stepped inside and Walmart Logo pulled a lever. Post-it came out extremely old, looking like he was going to keel over and die. "WALMART LOGO WHAT DID WE DO?!" Billboard panicked. "It's okay, calm down, we can fix this." Walmart Logo replied. Post-it fell over and died, and then he reappeared. "Well, it works, but I died, so I give it a 3 out of 10." Post-it said. Silver Coin and Sparkly were next. "We, or should I say I, made an invention that, when used, opens up your flesh so you can look at your skeleton, and no harm is done to the person it is being used on." Silver Coin explained. Post-it used some and he saw nothing, just the inside of himself. "Huh! Innovative! 8 out of 10!" Post-it nodded. Next was Shadow Bomb and Watermelon with their giant Doggus Orb. "It doesn't really do anything, but it would look good next to the hole with the portals!" Shadow Bomb suggested. "Eh, doesn't do anything, so not worth my time, but I like the way it looks, so 5 out of 10." Post-it said. Star Coin and Quark were second to last, and they showed off their epic cannon. "It's a cannon, but it also doubles as a totally safe launcher for people." Star Coin explained. "Oh my gosh I have to try this out!!" Post-it shouted, getting into it immediately. He shot himself through the entire world and came back around, landing exactly where the cannon was. "That was the most amazing thing I have ever done in my life. 10 out of 10!!" Post-it screamed. Bad's team was the last one left. They showed Post-it their diorama. "Oooh! This looks nice! I give it a 7!" Post-it said, excited. "Alright, that's a wrap. The team eliminated is Walmart Logo's team with a 3 out of 10, so both Walmart Logo and Billboard are eliminated. However, the two other least scoring teams are both up for elimination! But, before that happens, it's time for a rejoin!!" Tokeny announced. "After a random wheel spun for quite a long time, the contestant rejoining is... Chopstick!!!" Cheeto finished. "Hey guys! I'm back!" Chopstick shouted. "Um... who are you?" Candy Cane asked. "Yeah, I don't remember you at all." Watermelon said. Chopstick looked very sad. 

Vote for who you want to be eliminated in the next episode!

[A] Watermelon

[B] Shadow Bomb

[C] Bad

[D] Candy Cane

Voting ends July 3rd, 2021.

Episode 29 comes sometime in July.