AOB 11: Infiltrating the Floating Fortress

Post-it, Cheeto, and the other 30 contestants stared up at the castle that the Geometricians set up. Post-it had to do the elimination first because he had a perfect way to make the fortress a challenge. Post-it gathered the ten UFE contestants tot he elimination area. "Alright! We got a total of... zero... votes," Post-it asked, confused. "Yeah, that's extremely confusing, we normally get at least one vote," Marble said. "Well, at least since we have to do a randomizer, I have a much higher chance to be safe," Exclamation Mark said. "Precisely. Everyone will have a 90% chance to be safe, but one of you will have to be eliminated. They spun the randomizer wheel. The first person to be safe was Star Coin. Everyone's tensions were low. Post-it spun it again. It landed on Bucket. The wheel was spun again. It landed on Exclamation Mark. "Yes! I knew I would be safe," Exclamation Mark exclaimed. The tension raised. Settings Button was the next one safe. Backpack started to sweat, and as he took a look at everyone else, he thought he would be the one to be eliminated. Post-it spun the wheel a fifth time. Billboard was safe. "Four safe spots left," Post-it announced. He spun the wheel another time. Backpack was safe. His stress was gone. He spun it again. Muffin was safe. "Oh my god! I thought I was a goner," Muffin said. "Yes indeed. But now, who will go? Two safe spots left," Post-it said, dramatically. The wheel was spun again. Sprinkle was the next person safe. "Now it's down to Button and Marble. One is a newbie, while the other is a veteran who was in last season. Who will go," Post-it asked. He spun the wheel one last time. It landed on Button. "With that, Button is the last one safe and Marble is eliminated," Post-it finished. Cheeto escorted her to the hotel. He arrived back, ready to dismantle the fortress. "Alright contestants, this next challenge will be a special one. This challenge will be to take down the fortress up in the sky. Whoever dismantles it will choose ten people to be up for elimination. Ready, set, go," Post-it yelled, and with that, they were off. The 29 of them jumped up the platforms that led up to the floating fortress and they were ready to take down the fortress, the Geometricians, and Music Note. Fast Forward jumped up the platforms, and then tried to find something that held the fortress up. He tried to find a generator of some sorts. Sprinkle tried to find something that could bring it down, similar to Fast Forward. "Wait, if the Geometricians brought up the fortress, they probably would be the one to power the fortress, so if I killed them all,  the fortress would be brought down," Shadow Bomb thought to himself. He went all smokey and ran into the fortress. Quark saw him, so she went microscopic and ran in as well with her super speed. Quark told most people that Shadow Bomb was going into the fortress and trying to do something, so everyone started rushing in. Compass was watching exactly what Shadow Bomb was doing and he eventually caught on. Compass rushed in as well, killing off one of them. Then, afterwards, the fortress started to shake. Post-it noticed this and realized that whoever killed the final Geometrician would win the challenge, and would choose the ten people to be up for elimination. Surprisingly, Blue was the person to kill the next Geometrician, despite her age. Fast Forward ran around one of them extremely quickly and Candy Cane sniped the kill on the square Geometrician. It was at this point that Music Note was finding out about all the ruckus that was being caused in the fortress. While all the battling was happening, Walmart Logo got knocked off of the fortress, and while he was falling, he noticed five dots, with three of them blacked out and two of them flashing blue. He thought that corresponded to the Geometricians being dead or alive, Walmart Logo hit the ground and died, got recovered by the recovery center, and went back up to the top to try and get that choice of the up for elimination contestants. USB Port killed another one, with the most powerful one, Circle, being left. Circle tried their absolute hardest to hinder off all 29 contestants, but it failed and the contestants were successful. Piano Key was the one who landed the final hit on Circle, making him the winner. The fortress and the platforms exploded and fell to the ground in an ashy mess. Music Note was was in a helicopter flying away from the ashy fortress. Piano Key went away to the voting booth and chose the ten people to be up for elimination. Piano Key came back after two minutes as Post-it revealed the people who were up for elimination. "Alright. Piano Key has chosen the people who will be up for elimination in this episode. Alright, I will be saying them in order. Candy Cane. Watermelon. Page. Exclamation Mark. Star Coin. GG. Earring. Shadow Bomb. Arrow. RCFCC," Post-it announced. Those ten people were up for elimination.

Vote for who you want to be eliminated!

[A] Candy Cane

[B] Watermelon

[C] Page

[D] Exclamation Mark

[E] Star Coin

[F] GG

[G] Earring

[H] Shadow Bomb

[I] Arrow

[J] RCFCC

Voting ends on July 21th, 2020.

Episode 12 will come out sometime after that.

I hope you enjoyed this very very delayed episode. I'm lazy and I have my YouTube channel now, so Wattpad episodes will come out not as frequently. Expect stuff like that, so expect AOB episodes to have at least a three week production. Bye bye now!