AOB 6: Making space for new beginnings

Cheeto was sitting down and playing Crash Bandicoot when he realized he had to do the elimination and tumbly wumblied downstairs. He got to the elimination area, but Team TBOB wasn't there. He looked around for them, but couldn't find them anywhere. Then Cheeto checked the time. "Oh, it's only 5am," Cheeto said. The weird thing was that it was sunny outside. He went back up the tower stairs and kept on playing Crash Bandicoot. The elimination bell went off again. Cheeto tumbly wumblied downstairs again and saw Team TBOB there. Cheeto did the default dance and then started saying the votes. "Colon and Semicolon are the first ones safe," Cheeto said as he gave them c h i l l f a c e s. Calculator also got a c h i l l f a c e and a message yelling AM NOW in his ear because he was safe. The elimination went on for quite a while, but after 5 minutes, Cheeto finally announced the last two people left. "Dorito and Toe, you both got 1 vote. Now usually what we would do is have a tiebreaker challenge, but I knew that you two would have the most votes so I did a random name picker ahead of time. The person left on the random name picker was the one who would be eliminated. I put four names of both of you each. The person who was left was Toe, because the random name picker picked all four of Dorito's names first," Cheeto rambled. Dorito was shocked. "Wow. That's extremely convenient," Dorito exclaimed. Toe was beating up Dorito because of that and then he was forced to leave the island. Cheeto faced the contestants. "Well, I don't have a challenge ready, but, we need to make space for BFVI, which is joining Object Island. If we do this, then you all will be up for elimination and the viewers will vote on all of you. They can vote on you as many times as they want and for whomever they want to. Is this a deal," Cheeto asked. The contestants all agreed because it seemed fair. They began shrinking the area of each of the original three shows. "Wait, hold on. We can just morph the island to make area for a new place," Sprinkle suggested. "That's a pretty good idea," Candy Cane said. Sprinkle got out her new invention, the Morphinator 4000. She used it to make the island grow a fourth area. Then the other teams set up the borders. "Alright! Well, we're all done! Now we have to get BFVI over here," Cheeto announced. An hour later, the contestants from BFVI were all on the island. 

Well, it's a short episode, but things happened. This was basically made to introduce the fourth show to Object Island. I hope you liked it. You can actually vote for anyone you want however many times you want to vote them. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the voting period will be eliminated! Goodbye!

Voting ends March 7, because of the two new Steven Universe Future episodes.

Episode 7 will come out hopefully in the days following March 8.