AOB 3: Very Eventful! Reveal, Search, Battle!

Post-it's elimination time alarm went off, so he slid down the handrail of the stair case and ran to the area. The TBOBA rejects were already there. That's when Cheeto ran up and pushed him out of the way, whispering something along the lines of 'Let me do the elimination.' Post-it backed away and let Cheeto take over. "We got 2 votes, as usual," Cheeto said in a silly voice. Everyone laughed, but Candy Cane only snickered. "Candy Cane is safe, along with Second Hand, Piano Key, and Sprinkle," Cheeto said as his limbs flailed, throwing Jolly Ranchers at the three of them.   "Sparkle Effect is also safe," Cheeto screamed as he threw an unwrapped Jolly Rancher into her mouth. She started coughing. Glass Shard immediately knew that she was choking and performed the Heimlich on her. She coughed up the now wet with saliva Jolly Rancher and Cheeto ate it. Hyphen inched away. "Dude, that's gross," he said. Cheeto turned toward Hyphen and showed his angry face. It wasn't serious. He threw another one at Hyphen and then quietly said he was safe. "The next people safe are Button, Glass Shard and Bucket," Cheeto crazily said. They got their Jolly Ranchers too. "Firework and Under Armour. You noobs are the last ones left," Cheeto said while trying to contain his laughter and maintain his silly vocal style. "You both got one vote, but since I'm too lazy to make another tiebreaker, I'm just going to say that you both are eliminated," Cheeto said with his silly vocal style taking over all of him. Firework and Under Armour both got put into the Junk Drawer, now with bigger drawer! "Well, now that the elimination is over, we need to think of a challenge," Post-it said. Cheeto agreed. Cheeta was sweating. Bad walked over to her. "Are you ok," Bad asked. "Yep! I'm clearly Cheeta, as you can see," Cheeta said, sweating profusely. "Are you sure you're actually Cheeta," BQM asked as he approached Cheeta. Cheeta sighed. She was about to nod, but she stopped. Should she tell the truth or not? She decided yes. She sighed again. "No, I'm not. Cheeta is in space, outside the borders of Toonwa, outside even the Milky Way Galaxy. Billboard looked at his team as he listened as well. "You guys have to find her. You also have to destroy Cheela, with all your combined strength," she said as she looked at all 80 contestants. Cheeto was the brave one and asked the big question. "Well, if Cheeta's gone, then who are you," he asked. 'Cheeta' pulled of her face and entire body, revealing the truth. "What the heck," Bad said. "But how," BQM asked. "Yep. It's me, Puppy," Puppy said as she sighed. "I've been filling in for Cheeta, disguised as her. I got out of jail because of the island being ripped apart the first time. It ripped apart and I was able to swim away, but then the island returned. Cheela jumped down to me. She was about to destroy me when Cheeta took over. 'Fill in for me! I can't be here anymore. I'm too much of a danger,' Cheeta said to me. So that's what I've been doing," Puppy finished. "Well, then we have to find the real Cheeta," Cheeto said. Long Forgotten built a rocket, as well as the other teams. "Hey! This is a challenge," Post-it finally said. "How? All we're doing is finding Cheeta," Cheeto asked. "The last team to find Cheeta will lose," Post-it said. Cheeto nodded. "Go find Cheeta," Post-it yelled. The rockets flew off into space. "Now," Post-it said as he turned around to Puppy, sweating. "What are we going to do with her," he asked as he motioned toward Cheeto. "I don't know, I think we should consult the Greater Justice," Cheeto said. "That is a last resort. Are you sure about this," Post-it asked with actual concern. Cheeto nodded. Puppy was teleported away. 

The camera pans toward the sky, revealing the bottom of a golden-black flying ship.

"I hope everything goes well up there," Cheeto said. "Yeah, me too. I don't actually want her to get hurt, but there are no guards at the jail," Post-it said. "Um, I wouldn't say so soon," Cheeto said hopefully as he motioned behind Post-it. Post-it turned around to see Cursor standing there, annoyed. "Hi Cursor! How long have you been standing there," Post-it asked awkwardly. "I've been here since you mentioned the 'Greater Justice'," Cursor said as Post-it whipped out his trusty phone. He dialed an unknown number and looked up toward the ship. "Yes? Greater Justice? Can you send the person who just came to you back down here? We now have a prison guard," Post-it said to the person on the other side of the call. "Cool," Post-it said. He turned off his phone. "Can you be a prison guard for me," Post-it asked. "We need to monitor Puppy before she escapes again," Cheeto said. Puppy was teleported back down. Cursor took her to the jail cell.