AOB 7: Parental Violence

The elimination area had already been set up and every single contestant left was waiting there. Cheeto was standing in the middle, facing the 78 contestants left. One of them was going to be eliminated. "Alright, the viewers have voted. We only got two votes, so this should be quick," Cheeto said. "Everyone is safe except for Power Outlet and Chopstick. They each got one vote, so this tiebreaker challenge should be a fight to the death. When you die, you will be recovered and escorted off of the island," Cheeto explained. Chopstick and Power Outlet were placed on an arena. They were both given swords. They ran at each other when they both noticed that the arena was slowly shrinking. Power Outlet got a new strategy. He grabbed hold of Chopstick. Power Outlet wobbled and moved to the left and right. Power Outlet threw Chopstick, but the intensity of the throw pushed Power Outlet off the platform, as Chopstick grabbed the edge. Power Outlet fell into the lava below and died. He was recovered and escorted off the island by Cheeto. Cheeto came back from his trip with Power Outlet. Suddenly, the water around the island turned orange. "What the," Pile of Dirt mumbled. She touched it with her foot. "OW," she yelped. Arch came over because he saw the orange goop. He had Penny scan it. "This. This is impossible. There's no way this can be here! It's physically impossible," Penny freaked. "Well, WHAT IS IT," Star Coin asked. "This is the biggest deposit of Rune I have seen in a long time," Penny said. "Well, how do we get rid of it," RCFCC asked. "The only way to get rid of it is to defeat the thing that the Rune is controlling," Penny explained. "But, in order to defeat it, we need Zeo Sychros, the sword with the power to quell the power of the Rune," Penny said. The gang, along with Penny and Arch, were teleported to the portal area at the bottom of Object Island. The people from TBOBA started getting flashbacks of Laguna. Laguna was staring at the old unknown portal, now with the text 'Fortnite' above it. One of the 81 portals in the 9 by 9 grid was glowing. Above the portal, it said 'Mariglenn'. When they went through it one by one it was darkness, which the TBOBA contestants were used to because of Laguna. They popped out in the middle of Gulza Sanctuary.  They saw people coming so they hid behind the strange rock formations. "Huh, this seems like it has been used already, because this transporter is green instead of red," one of the humans said. "Well, Jaster, I think we shouldn't worry about this. Maybe one of the creatures just accidentally stepped on this one," one of the other two humans said.  "Well, it doesn't matter, Kisala, we have to keep going and kill Mother," the last human said. "Zegram is right, Kisala, we need to focus on defeating Mother," Jaster said.  Maple Syrup noticed that Jaster was carrying what looked to be Zeo Sychros. "We need that, don't we," Maple Syrup whispered. Zegram heard what was going on. He looked around and saw something. The black hand of one of the objects hiding behind a strange rock formation was what Zegram saw. "Jaster, I think there might be a creature here that we haven't seen before. We need to kill it," Zegram said menacingly. Jaster got out Zeo Sychros. Cheeto summoned his courage and jumped out from behind one of the rock formations. "Hey! Jaster, if that is your name! We need that sword of yours to quell the Rune that has infected our island," Cheeto yelled. "No! We will never hand the power of Zeo Sychr-," Jaster stopped. "Wait. Did you say Rune was infecting your island," Jaster asked. Cheeto nodded. "Then me and my crew will be happy to help," Jaster said. They returned to Object Island and saw Mother. A big battle happened. Many people died, but eventually, they were able to defeat Mother. Then Valkog and his ship fell into the Rune and the Demon Battleship was born. Jaster turned into the Star King and teleported 1 person from each team to defeat all the weapons. Everyone made it out except for Colon. He was weak and did not defeat one of the Bomb Walkers. Zegram had to come and finish it off. Jaster had to kill Valkog himself to destroy the Demon Battleship. He did it and then the Demon Battleship was destroyed. Jaster turned back into normal Jaster and the objects told him thanks for destroying the Rune. Jaster said it was nothing and that they could be friends and visit them anytime they wanted. "Thanks," Cheeto exclaimed. They teleported back to Object Island. "Well, since Colon died when he was fighting his part of the battle, I think Team TBOB is up for elimination," Calculator said sadly. "I agree with that," Cheeto said. 

Vote for who you want to be eliminated in episode 8!

[A] Calculator

[B] Colon

[C] Semicolon

[D] Dorito

[E] Game Disc

[F] Lucky Block

[G] Hanger

[H] Arrow

[I] Eyeball

[J] T-shirt

[K] Shorts

Voting ends March 11th.

Episode 8 comes out from March 12th - March 26th.