AOB 27: Every Object for Themselves

"I'm getting a final 8 vibe from this elimination." Page said. "What do you mean?" Bad asked. "Do you remember the final 8 from TBOBA, where the other contestants were all interesting and were more social than me, and I got eliminated?" Page asked. Bad nodded slowly. "Well, I feel like that's going to happen right now." Page kept on. "Well, let's just hope that it doesn't, haha. I feel like the things I said to Quark are going to be my downfall." Bad realized. "Nah, what? You're a great guy!" Page exclaimed. "That might be true, but not anymore." Bad muttered. Page shrugged and walked off. "You guys can't get out!" Candy Cane pleaded. "Well, ha, I hope we don't!" Sparkly said, sweating bullets. "I hope I don't get out either. THAT would be terrible." Bucket replied. "Yeah, we all need to stick together! If one of us goes down, the alliance won't exist!" Candy Cane worried. "Well, why is that? We can still have our alliance with just two of us." Bucket pointed out. "Well, we would have to change the name! Also, at that point, it would just be two people helping each other out." Candy Cane replied. "Good point." Bucket thought. "It's time for the elimination!" Post-it called out. The contestants up for elimination were called over to the area. "This time, we got a very high total of 7677 votes!" Post-it started. "The first contestant safe will receive a prize." Tokeny said. The contestants stared at the two hosts, wondering what it could possibly be that they were going to get. "The first one safe is Watermelon, with only 43 votes." Post-it began. Watermelon received a bat with spikes connected with a rope. "Ooooh!! This looks nice!" Watermelon said evilly. "It will help you in today's challenge." Post-it said. "The next person safe is Sparkly, with 106 votes." Post-it continued. He threw her a cupcake. After her, Walmart Logo was safe with 267 votes. She got a cupcake too. "Bucket is the next safe with 532 votes. He gets a cupcake too." Post-it went on. "Yes! Our alliance is safe again!" Bucket exclaimed. "Yes. It is. But I remain in danger." Page worried. "Billboard and Quark are the next two safe with 982 and 1582 votes respectively." Post-it said. The two high-fived each other. Bad and Page were left. "Oh gosh, this is the end of the road for me." Page thought, trying not to sweat too much because he might get soggy. Bad sat on the grass, staring Post-it in the face with a slicing stare that could cut through the strongest of materials. "Bad, you are the final one safe with 1864 votes. Page, I'm sorry to say that you've been eliminated with 2301 votes." Post-it finished. "I'm not really surprised. I thought I would get out here. Let's just get this over with." Page said, hanging his head. After a quick trip to the Cheeto Hotel, everybody was ready to start the next contest. "This contest will be a free for all battle royale. It's extremely simple, last person standing wins. The winner of this contest will choose four people to be up for elimination. There are absolutely no teams, and this part mainly goes for the Scarab alliance, you are not, under any circumstances, allowed to team up, and if you are caught doing so, you will be disqualified. Got it?" Post-it explained. "Oh yeah, that sounds good." Candy Cane said, clearly angry and trying to hold it back. Everybody kind of knew that if they won, the Scarab alliance would fill out three of four positions, so everybody's minds were off the battle and more on who else they would put up for elimination if given the chance. Once the challenge started, everybody ran. Watermelon was the biggest target, because he had the best weapon. Silver Coin immediately started to try and rip the bat out from his hands, which succeeded, and preceded a full minute of Watermelon running away. After that got boring, Silver Coin looked for other people to off in the meantime. Walmart Logo and Billboard were fighting already, and Walmart Logo quickly killed him. Bad had failed trying to jump between walls and died, and Shadow Bomb had died fighting Silver Coin. "Heh, who said this challenge would be hard? I don't even need those alliance members for this! This is a piece of cake!" Bucket laughed. Candy Cane was  nearby and heard him. She swiftly got the upper hand in combat. "I TRUSTED YOU!! I THOUGHT YOU LIKED US!!!" Candy Cane screamed as she beat him to death. Candy Cane was then shot to death by a sniper shot coming from Quark. "Heh, easy." Quark muttered. There were only six people left already, those being Sparkly, Quark, Star Coin, Watermelon, Walmart Logo, and Silver Coin. Star Coin and Silver Coin had quickly got into a brawl, as coins do to each other, and for once, Silver Coin actually lost and died to Star Coin, but Star Coin was damaged as well and died when she failed to make a jump to get to higher ground. Quark was using her sniper to try and scope out everyone else, and she quickly spotted Sparkly, trying to stay hidden. She shot one bullet and missed, alerting Sparkly. "I've been spotted!!" Sparkly yelled as she flew far away. Somehow though, Quark managed to hit her while she was moving, but not while she was sitting still. Three left now. Watermelon had found his bat, dropped by Silver Coin earlier when she died. He had picked it up, but not fast enough to dodge Walmart Logo flying towards him. They had a battle that ended in both of them dying at the same time, automatically giving Quark the victory. "Well, since I won, I want to put the Scarab alliance up for elimination, of course. I also want to put up Silver Coin, because I don't think she's been up for elimination yet." Quark said. "Alright then, I don't like you." Silver Coin said under her breath. "I heard that! I get that a lot!" Quark laughed. 

Vote for who you want to be eliminated in the next episode!

[A] Bucket

[B] Candy Cane

[C] Sparkly

[D] Silver Coin

Voting ends Sunday, June 13th.

Episode 28 comes out sometime in June.