AOB 31: The Penultimate Ultra-Contest

The final 6 were sitting in a circle together, discussing the competition.

"Oh my god, final 6! This is amazing! I actually have a chance to win!!" Sparkly screamed.

 "That's easy for you to say, I rejoined like two episodes ago, I have no chances of winning..." Chopstick worried.

"Don't worry, you got this." Star Coin said.

"My question is how have I made it this far? I don't feel like I've done anything this season!" Quark questioned.

"Obviously the viewers like you." Candy Cane answered.

"Well, I guess that's true." Quark replied.

"Only time will tell who's out next, good luck to you all!!" Shadow Bomb said as he walked away from the group towards the elimination area.

The others followed him there.

"Welcome to your final elimination, guys!" Post-it started.

"Wait, this is the last elimination in AOB?!" Star Coin yelled.

"We'll get into that later, it's complicated." Post-it replied. 

"Anyways, this time, in the last voting of AOB, we got a total of 1158890 votes!!! That's a lot!!!!" Post-it exclaimed.

"Woah, you're right! That is a lot!" Shadow Bomb yelled.

"The first person safe with 13496 votes is Quark! Congrats on making it to the final five!" Post-it announced.

"Wow! Thanks, Post-it." Quark replied.

"Sparkly and Candy Cane are also safe with 102799 and 234096 votes respectively! Congrats to you guys too!" Post-it continued.

The two of them high fived.

"Now only Chopstick and Shadow Bomb remain. Both are rejoiners, but Shadow Bomb has been around for longer." Post-it said.

"To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if I got out, I just rejoined." Chopstick said.

"I would! I've been doing pretty well these eliminations and I don't want to get out..." Shadow Bomb said sadly.

"It's time to reveal the votes!" Post-it yelled.

The bar of the votes went up, changed hands a few times, and then the screen on the TV went black. 

"Uh, is elimination cancelled?" Star Coin asked.

"No, no, just give it a moment." Post-it answered.

A faint drumroll could be heard that gradually got louder until the cymbals banged together.

"With 349454 votes, Chopstick is safe!! Shadow Bomb, you have been eliminated with 459045 votes." Post-it finished. 

"Aw man... well, good luck to everyone else!!" Shadow Bomb wished.

CONTEST TIME!!

Post-it: Alright contestants, the final challenge is all of the challenges combined into one! The first challenge is to press the button above you!

*GO*

Sparkly flew up and pressed the button before moving on.

Quark: Hey, no fair, she can fly!

Post-it: Oh well, cry about it. :troll:

Chopstick: Hmm, nothing to climb on. 

He sees Candy Cane trying to reach it.

He runs to her, jumps off, and hits his button. He runs off to the next contest.

Candy Cane jumps and reaches it.