AOB 4b: Post-it gets put on trial

Coffee Mug walked to the center of the room. "We are here today to discuss the crime that Post-it has committed. By the end of this, we must reach a verdict. Welcome to the trial of Post-it," Coffee Mug said. Post-it was shivering. "God, she is intimidating," Post-it thought. "Our jury here today consists of the other five members of the Greater Justice," Coffee Mug started. "Trapezoid, Pawn, Variable, Quartery, and Rear View Mirror," Coffee Mug continued. "They are the ones who will be deciding the fate of this crime committing object," Coffee Mug finished. "I declare this trial started," Coffee Mug yelled as she smashed the gavel down on the hardwood desk.

The trial went on, with many great points being put to the table. Post-it shook inside but tried to look calm on the outside. Finally, after what seemed like a week, the trial was over and the verdict was reached. "Many great points have been put to the table, and we have finally now reached a verdict. I declare that you, Post-it," Coffee Mug started. Post-it stared upward toward Coffee Mug as he closed his eyes and prepared for the final verdict. "GUILTY," Coffee Mug shrieked. Post-it hung his head as he asked for his jail sentence. "You are going to be put in jail until April 1st," Coffee Mug said. "Isn't that a bit harsh," Post-it asked. "Nothing is too harsh for this offense," Coffee Mug declared. "But! But! I'm innocent, I tell you! I'm innocent! Think of the children! THINK OF THE CHILDREN," Post-it screamed, similar to a banshee. Cheeto got the news a few days later. "Well, I guess I'm the host until April," Cheeto said. 

Hope you enjoyed this little short! Episode 5 is comin' soon!