16

NATASHA'S POV

Steve pulls me in for a long kiss.
We shouldn't, but I don't want to stop him.
Our tongues are dancing in each other's mouths, freshly brushed.

His hands are searching for the zipper in the front of my catsuit.
When it's open all the way I fumble with the door behind me.

When it's slightly open Steve kick it the entire way up and we move to the bed very quickly, me opening his suit while we get closer to the bed, him struggling with pushing my tight suit off my body.

When we land on the bed he's too impatient to struggle with getting my suit off properly.
He rips it up so I'm just in my underwear and I spot him getting hard in his tight suit.

"Rip yours too, just do it faster" I beg when he's taking too long with his own suit.
He does as I say and rips it open revealing his abs and chest.

I pull him down for another kiss and slips my tongue into his mouth again. His tongue is good in my mouth and makes me think about all the other things it could do.
"All the things you could do with that tongue" I say seductively into his mouth.
"Like what?" He asks and pulls away from the kiss.
I whisper in his ear, his eyes go wide, the bulge in his boxers expanding.
"You don't have to though" I assure him.
He's unable to speak.
"People do that?" He asks when regaining the ability to speak.
I nod. "You know what they also do?" I ask him.
He shakes his head in curiosity and I whisper in his ear once again.

———————————————

Natasha's words works like a charm on Steve and the kisses turn into violent, desperate kisses. More violent than their previous two times.

Natasha rolls them around on the bed so she's on top.
Only the thin layer of fabric separates them from each other and when Natasha lands on top of him they both moan.

Steve's hands run all around Natasha's back.
The touch makes her shiver. He's observed everything she's done to him, and now he thinks she deserves something.

He kisses her neck searching for the right spot.
He hits a spot just above the collarbone.
She moans and throws her head back.
"Is that good?" He asks confused about his success.
"Yes Steve...yes don't stop...choke me!" She moans.
"Wait what?" Steve says and stops the kissing.
"What?" She asks confused.
"Choke...you?" Steve asks.
"Nevermind" she says embarrassed trying to save her dignity.

She starts kissing and sucking his neck, spending extra time on his favorite spot.

Suddenly he does something with his hand.
Something unexpected for both of them.
Natasha is taken by surprise, and to stop herself from moaning uncontrollably she bites into his neck, soft but hard enough to leave a bite mark next to the hickey she's made.
"Fuck me. Right now" she moans into his shoulder.
"Yes ma'am" he says and the night goes on in a violent sex blur.