Planing Wedding

So I had to get up and put on some clothes to get ready to plan the wedding. Carlos was already dress the only thing he had to do was to teach Cj how to cut the grass!!! Cj was like why and the hell I gotta cut grass?? Carlos said boy stop that damn cussing!!!Cj said yes sir!! So while they was outside I call Mya and Miketha to come help plan the wedding. And I call Carlos to. Cj had went next door to go play with his little friends. Carlos said okay let's get this damn shit out the way because I been waiting to long. I'm ready to marry this girl. So Miketha ask me and Carlos what kind of cake we wanted? Carlos said a white cake. I said a white cake. Then he said he wanted a picture of me and him on the cake and roses on the top!!!! I saw AWWWWWWW that's so sweet baby!!!!! Carlos lean in and said I know baby and he gave me a kiss. Charevon ask Carlos who do he want to be his best man? Carlos said my brother Charleston. And then Mya ask me who I want to be my maid of honor? I said my sister!!! Miketha ale me who I want to be the ring bearer? I said Cj. Then Mya said who do you want to be the flower girls? I said my lil cousins. So Miketha ask me and Carlos what all we wanted there to eat???? Carlos said fried chicken and dirty rice,potatoes salad,red beans and rice, and cornbread. I said jambalaya and ribs,fried fish, corn, peas, steak, rice and gravy, candy yams. Miketha and Charevon, Mya said DAMNNN........ Yall think this is a feast!!!! I said UMMMM.......can yall assess see that I'm pregnant. Charevon said hell everybody know even the people in China know. I said boy shut the fuck up!!!!!charevon said Asia you got one more time to tell me to shut the hell up I'm going to stab you in yo breast!!!!! I replied and said shut the hell up!!!! Charevon said Asia I got yo ass!!!! I said okay!!! So then we hear a knock at the door and its Carl. I said nigga what the fuck you want???he said I just came over here to see my son. I said he is not here he is gone. He said okay bae!! I laughed and said boy don't call me that!!! So as it get dark outside we hear another knock and its Ricky my other brother. He come in and say where the food at?? I said ummmm at the store!!!! He said Asia I see you got jokes!!! I laughed and said yeah..... But the food is in the refrigerator. He said okay!!! Ricky ask where Cj at?? We all side he next door playing with his friend. So we all decide to eat and talk about our next family trip. Carlos said baby are you alright!! Carlos said you wanna squeeze in another lil baby!!! I said maybe! He was like okay!!! Ricky and Charevon, Mya, Miketha all said yall some lil freaks!!! We both said we know!!! Next thing you know we hear Cj cussing!!! I'm like what the fuck is Cj doing??? I called Cj to come here and he say hell no!!! I said what the fuck??? I know his blackass didn't say no??? Charevon said nigga if you don't bring yo beaver head ass in here imma beat that ass again!!! Cj said hell no!!! Charevon said I know this bastard just didn't tell me hell no!!! So I decide to get up and I got my belt. I came over there in the front room and said I know yo ass didn't just tell me no when I told you to come here??? He said yes!! I whop his ass as soon as he got up. I said now walk yo blackass over here right now. And he did!!! Charevon said that's good for yo ass!!! You should have came when she told yo blackass to come. So I ask Cj why was he cussing?? He said because his friend Jordan didn't won't to play with him!!! Charevon said so that's why yo ass was making them got damn truck noises!!! Cj said HELL NO!!!!! Charevon said nigga I'm getting tired of yo ass cussing me out!! So Cj was getting his ass whop for a long as minute. So he decide to apologize! And he said I'm sorry mommy for not coming to you! I said that's okay son but you can't be doing that do you understand me?? He said yes mommy!! So Miketha and Ricky and Charevon and Mya they all decide to go home and get ready for the wedding in a couple of days.