Check Up On Baby Kayla

As Carlos wakes me up its 7:30 in the morning!! Good Morning babe😻!! GM Carlos😘🙈!! As I say to myself it's been 9 months since I have carried baby Kayla, and it's time for her to come out!! Bae are you scared as Carlos rubbing my stomach!! I said No while smiling!! I have done this 2 times and I'm not afraid to pop another one out of this pussy!! Carlos laugh and said TMI!! I said boy shut up you the one be down there licking it and sucking it and shit like that. So don't say ugh!! Carlos said I'm just playing bae!! I look at him and said NIGGA DO IT LOOK LIKE IM PLAYING😈😡!! He said baby I'm sorry!! I went to go brush my teeth and wash my face. I decide to put on black skinny jeans and a white crop that say Cali!! While I was getting dress Carlos was to!! After I got finish putting on my clothes, I call Carl and told him to come get Cj. As the phone rings Carl finally answer the phone!! Hey Lil Mama!!

~Phone Conv~
Carl: Hey Lil Mama!!
Me: Hey Carl! I need you to come pick up Cj!!
Carl: Okay Lil Mama I will be over there in 5 mins.
Me: Okay bye👋🏼🙈!!

As the phone hung up, I started to walk upstairs to get baby Cj ready!! I enter his room and turn on the bright light, as I turn it on I could see him standing up in his baby bed!! Hey Mama's baby😘💞!! He just started to laugh!! I pick him up and laid him on his changing table. I grab his Jordan Onesies and his red and black Jordan's. Then I grab his diaper bag and walk out the room! I told Carlos to grab baby Cj while I get Cj dress!! As he reach for baby Cj, I was getting Cj clothes ready!! CJ COME HERE!! OK MAMA!! Come on and put on some clothes your daddy is coming to pick you up!! Take off your clothes and put on your Jordan offit and them Jordan's on!! As he did that the doorbell rang. I walk downstairs to open the door. Who is it!! It's me Carl, okay hold up!! The door opens, wassup Lil Mama🙈😘!! Hey Carl, he upstairs getting dress!! So you going to the doctor today!! Yup to go check on the baby while rubbing my stomach!! Cj finally came downstairs! Hey Daddy while giving him a hug😘👋🏼!! Hey Son👋🏼🙈!! Carl said tell mama bye👋🏼😘!! Bye Mommie👋🏼😘💞!! Bye Cj😘👋🏼!! As the door close I told Carlos to come on and let's go!! He came down and said I'm ready!! I close the door while holding baby Cj. Then I headed to the car, place baby Cj in the car seat. Carlos was already in the car, waiting for my ass to get in!! Come on pregnant woman!! I look at him like NIGGA PLEASE😡!! We pull off and heard straight to the doctor office because my ass was already late!! I lol at my phone and I see that I have 5 missed calls!! We pull up at the doctor office so I got out the car looking sexy ass hell, and grabbing baby Cj!! While Carlos got the diaper bag, he was on the phone talking to Charles about the baby!! I sign my name and sat down in the chair. While we had to wait for 3 mins, I let baby Cj play on my phone!! Even though he don't know what he be doing, with his badass😈👶🏼!! The lady finally call my name. Mrs.Moore come to room 5 please!! Okay, while holding baby Cj!! Dr. Smith came "So how have the baby girl been doing." She been doing fine just moving around to much😩😂!! He just laugh and said Hey Carlos Jr👋🏼!! Cj just look like WTF IS YOU!! As the doctor check me Carlos said damn baby look at baby Kayla! She love so beautiful, Ik💞👶🏼😻!! The baby should be coming in a few days, Dr.Smith said while rubbing the transducer on my belly!! I could hear her heart beating so fast. My mind was just racing and I was just happy that I was being another beautiful child in this world! After the doctor check me Dr.Smith said she can come at anytime now so it could be tomorrow or whenever!! Okay while getting off the table!! Carlos grab baby Cj and then we walk out the office and headed to the lobby!! Carlos I guess we could go pack her stuff into her baby bag tonight!! Carlos said yes baby🙈😘, while hugging me tight!