Part 2: Family Reuion

So as you know Carl and Cj has arrive and me and my gals are in the kitchen cooking, while Carlos and the boys outside barbecue the meat!! Asia where is the bowls?? They are over there on the counter!! Okaee!! CJ BRING YO ASS HERE RITE NOW!! Ma'am?? Where were you?? Outside playing with my cousins in the bouncey house. Okae where is your daddy!! Outside!! Tell him to bring his ass here!! Okay Mommie while running to the back sliding door!!

~2 mins later~
All the food is ready and everyone has arrive. All you could hear is the music playing loud and family and friends laughing & the children running and playing!! As I sit down the baby started to cry!! I got up and reach her from Carlos!! Come on Kayla, What's wrong with my baby👶🏼? When I grab her we went upstairs because I knew something was wrong!! While everyone is partying and having fun!! As she cries for her toys Cj is running up the stairs. Cj why are you running up these damn stairs!! I'm sorry Mommie I had to use the bathroom!! Don't run in my house again! Do you here me!! Yes ma'am!! I'm walking downstairs and I see Chrissy is walking in my house!! What the hell she doing in my house👿🙄!! She is here for the party Carl said while pushing Chrissy back!! She ain't family!! This is a "family reunion"!! Not a "Thot Reunion"!! Bitch who the hell you talking to as she comes up in my face?? Bitch don't you dare come up in my face when my baby is around!! Ion play that shit!! Carlos grabs me and the baby and told me to calm down!! Everyone is like Aweee hell yall know Asia is crazy as hell we got to get her calm!! Take that hoe outside Mya said while grabing the kids!! Charles and Carlos, Charveon come and says come on Asia lets go in the other room!!

~15 minus later~
I'm now calm so I approach her as a lady and told her to get her ass out of my house!! Carl said Asia I'm going to take care of this. You better because ain't no bitch or hoe!! Going to come up on me while I have my baby girl in my hand!! So while some people left I decide to tell our family and friends the ones that are always around that tomorrow we are planing to go on a trip to Disney World!! Cj was screaming and jumping all over the place!! Cj I know one thing your ass better get off my couch jumping like a damn monkey!! Sorry mama I'm just so happy!! Finally we get to go on a trip with you and daddy and my other daddy!!! Cj is you staying here or going with your dad!! Going with my daddy mom. Well come give me a hug and a kiss goodbye!! As he ran across the room he hugs his daddy and gives him a kiss and hugs me and gives me a kiss!! I said your little sister is going to miss you!! Mommie I know but before I go can I give her a hug and a kiss!! Yeah Cj go upstairs with your daddy!!