Making Love❤️

Cj had went upstairs to go to sleep. Me and Carlos decide to make love that night! We was getting in on!!!!! Lord!! Damn I know I found me some love on that lonely highway!!!! Anyways as the night pass its already 9 something and I'm trying to get me some sleep but I keep tossing and turning around. Carlos woke up and said bae are you alright?? I said yeah I'm alright!! He said why you keep tossing and turning??? I said BECAUSE THE BABY HE KEEP MOVING AROUND LIKE A DAMN FISH!!! He laughed and said I know baby it's going to be alright let me show you some love and make you feel good!!!! I said YESSSS GIVE IT TO ME!!!! He was like imma give it to you real good!!! He gave it to me like it wasn't nothing!!! And I didn't wanna stop because it felt so good!!!! It was so good that I started slapping him on his back!!! He then started kissing me down my stomach.... I could feel his dick in my stomach.. I yelled and said CARLOS STOP!!!!! He said no babe I'm finna finish this tonight!!! My body was feeling good all over again!! But I had to stop because my baby started kicking me again!!! So he decide to rock me back to sleep!!! And when I went to sleep a few minutes later Cj came crying talking about he saw something in his room!!! I said Cj what's wrong now?? He said mommy something in my room?? Carlos said boy ain't shit in yo room take yo ass back to sleep!!! Cj said daddy I wanna sleep in the bed with you and mommy!!! Carlos said come on in son. So when I decide to go back to sleep Cj decide to curl his ass up under me and start to pull on my ear. I said Cj OOOOOOOO HELL NO!!! He said BUT MOMMIE!!! I said BUT MOMMY MY ASS!!! I KNOW YOU BETTA STOP!!! So he did and he finally went to sleep!!! So as I got up its now 5 in the morning I had to get my ass up and go pick up Cj suit from the mall. Carlos and Cj was still sleep. So I decide to fix them something to eat. I cook pancakes and eggs, sausage!!! I went upstairs to go put on some clothes and brush teeth and wash my face. I had to give Carlos a kiss and Cj. I told Carlos that I was going to go get Cj suits from the place. He said okay baby. Carlos said bae did you cook breakfast?? I told him yes!!! He said okay baby!!! I said bye Cj! And left out the door.