The Wedding Reception

As the limo drop us off. Everyone clap and said CONGRATULATIONS MRS.MOORE!!! I said THANKS!!! And walk inside. Carlos said baby we're is Cj?? I said look he over there doing Bust That!!! Carlos laugh and said baby lets go get something to eat!!! I said Okay while holding baby Cj!! Coot ask to hold him!! I gave him to her and she walk out to go talk to Charles!!! My mother in law came over and said Asia I knew you was going to be Carlos wife!! I said Awww Thanks Mama!!😘 She said YOU WElCOME DAUGHTER!!! I laughed and she gave me a kiss on the cheek!! Carlos said babe lets go dance!!! I said okay!!! As we dance everybody else dance with us to!!! The photographer took many pictures of me and Carlos dancing!!! They even video us dancing!!! I finally sat down because I was tired and my heels were hurting!!! Charevon came and sat down at the table with me and Mya and Coot and the others. He said why yall ain't dancing??? I said I just left the dance floor!! He said Ooo Okay!! Carl came over to talk to me!!! Carl said can yall excuse me and Asia!!! They said Sure!!! Carl pull me over and said I know you are married now but I still love you!!! I said Carl I know but you have to move on!!! He said okay and he gave me a kiss on my cheek!! Carl walk off and I just look at my gals and they came over and grab me!!! Miketha said I hope his BITCH ain't here??? I said SPEAKING OF BITCH HERE SHE GO!!! She look at me and rolled her eyes!!! I looked and walk towards her!!! But Carlos saw me and ran toward me and pull me back!!! Carlos said don't let that HOE get to you!!! I said OKAY MR. MOORE!!! He said THANKS MRS. MOORE!!! Charles walk over and gave me a hug and a kiss!! He said WASSUP SISTA!!! I said HEY BROTHA!!! He said were baby Cj at?? I said he over there with his grandma!!! He said Okay!!! Carlos came over and said bae lets go make love!!! I said Carlos we can't leave these people here!!! He said YES THE HELL WE CAN!!! I laughed and whisper in his ear wait till tonight!!! He gave me that look that he would give me when we would be in the bed!!! Then it was time to take pics!!! I took pictures with my gals!!! Then took pics with me and my husband and my mother in law and father in law and sister in law and brother in law and my parents and my two boys!!! Then it was time to throw the flowers I turn around and count down 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1!!! I turned around and I see that Miketha caught the flowers!!! I laughed and said awwwww somebody is going to be getting married!!! She laughed and said Asia you crazy!!! I said I know!!! Carlos call me over to cut the cake!!! We both had to hold the knife together!!! Me and Carlos had to take pictures together to and with the boys. After that I decide to eat and dance with my babies!!! Me and Cj dance to CUT UP and BUST DAT!!! Everybody in the whole room laughed and said look at Asia getting it!!! Carlos jumped in and started dancing to!!! I said AWWWWWWW HELL NO!!! So then I had to go see what Mya wanted!!! I came over to her we're all the drinks were. And I see she is about to fight POPCORN HOE!!! I said Mya WHATS WRONG NOW??? She said THIS BITCH KEEP TALKING SHIT!!! Then Miketha was like Asia let Mya fight her ass!!! I said Okay!!! Then all hell broke loose!!! Carlos ran over to see if it was me!!! He said WHERE THE HELL ASIA AT??? They said over there!!! He said Okay!!! He ran towards me and told me to stop!!!! I said Okay!!! I said Mane I got her ass real good!!! Mya was beating that hoe up!!! When she got up her nose was bleeding and teeth was missing!!! Then Karimen jump in!!! I said Awwww Hell No!!! I told my mother in law and Charles and Coot to get my kids out of here and take them to the house!!! They said Okay!!! Then Carlos walk me to the bathroom and said BAE are you alright!!! I said yes while kissing him!!! He kissed me back and started to strip naked!!! We made love for 1 hour!!! Until I heard some noise!!! I said Bae lets go handle this!!! He said where the kids?? I said your mom and brother, sister took them to the house!!!! He said Okay!!! When we walked in the room I see Carl fussing with Popcorn Hoe and I see Mya mad ass hell!!! I told everyone to leave and go home!!! Carlos said baby are you okay??? I said yes baby!!! Then Ty'Janaee walk in!!! I said GUH YOU MISS IT!!! she said WHAT HAPPENED??? I said MYA WHOP THE MESS OUT OF POPCORN HOE!!! She said FOREAL!!! I said HELL YES!!! She said well were is my nephews??? I had to tell my mother in law to take them home!!!! She said okay!! Well imma ride home with yall. I said okay!!! We all walk outside and jump in the limo. I said take us to my house!!! The man said Okay Mrs.Moore. We finally made it home and Charles said SO WHAT HAPPEN AFTER WE LEFT!! I said THEY WAS STILL FIGHTING!!! He said AWWWWWWW HELL NO!!! I said Yes!!! We're is Cj and baby Cj!!! He said mama and Coot is rocking them to sleep!!! Ty'Janaee said well let me go see them before I leave because I know yall have to leave in the morning!!! I said Hell Yeah!!! Carlos said bae but I want you tonight!!! I said I know but we have to pack to!!! While I was kissing him!!! He said WE GONNA SEE!!!