A Day With The Boys‍‍‍

As I wake up its 7:00 in the morning and I woke up to the noise of Cj!! Something told me to go see what he was doing up early this morning. So I got up and walk down the hallway!! As I got to Cj room I see he is playing with baby Cj. I look at him and said Cj WHAT THE HELL YOU GOT BABY CJ FOR?? He said Mama he was crying so I gave him a bottle so he can be quite!! I said Okay Cj while reaching for baby Cj. I went back to my room and ask Carlos what time was he going to the studio. He said at 6. I said Okay!! He said Why What's Wrong Babe?? Nothing Carlos I just want to have the boys today!! He said Okay Babe!! While getting up and putting on his clothes. He came out the bathroom fresh with bagg pants and his shirt that say GPM!! And his Jordan's. He went in the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. I went downstairs to cook some breakfast for my family. I cook grits and eggs, bacon,smoke sausages, pancakes, waffles, fried chicken. As soon as I finish that, Carlos and Cj ran down the stairs like a damn race car. Carlos said Awwww look at my baby cooking in the kitchen, while giving me a kiss!! Carlos grab me and Cj and him a plate and fix the food while I went upstairs to go get baby Cj. So as I went up stairs to baby Cj room. I was getting him dress for the day. So I grab him and his bottle and walk out the room. When I went downstairs I could see Carlos and Cj eating so good. Carlos said DAMN BAE!! YOU LOOK TIRED!! I said IK CARLOS!! As I got to the table to eat. I pop open baby Cj baby food. And fed him while I was eating with my other hand. After Carlos finish eating he grab baby Cj from me so I can eat my food, while he fed baby Cj!! As I was eating I could see Cj stuffing his cheeks with food!! I jus shook my head and laugh!! Carlos said SLOW DOWN CJ!! He said IM TRYIN DAD!! Carlos look and laughed. After I finish with my plate. I went upstairs to get dress. I place on my blue crop top that say LA!!! And my white skinny jeans with my white sandals. I went downstairs to give Carlos a kiss and a hug. I grab baby Cj from him and he said Bye Bae, while giving me a kiss and huging Cj!! I said Bye Bae!! He said I will see you at 11:00!! I said Okay while blushing!! So as he left I call Coot and Lucy, Ju'Mya, Charevon, Ricky!! While Cj was downstairs watching tv. I went upstairs to go bath baby Cj!! I told Cj not to open up the door unless he come tell me who it is!! He said Okay, while continuing to watch tv. So when I went upstairs to go bath baby Cj!! I could hear the doorbell rang. I said scream Cj WHO IS IT?? He said Mommy its Aunt Coot And Lucy!! I said Okay open up the door. So I grab baby Cj Jordan's offit and his new Jordan's that his daddy brought. I took off his clothes and place him in the warm luke water. I bath and ticking him!! Lawd my baby knows he got the cutest smile ever!! I was bathing him and I heard Coot and Lucy walking upstairs!! They said Asia Where You At?? I said I'm in the bathroom bathing Baby Cj. They both came in and said Awwww look at the baby and the mother bonding!! I just look and laugh☺️!! They said so what are we doing today?? I said Well I'm suppose to be taking me and the boys to The Downtown Aquarium!! They said Okay!! I said Well let's get ready to go!! As I grab baby Cj out the tub and wrap him in his towel, he started to laugh!! I walk out the bathroom and went straight into his room!! I grab a pamper and his clothes and shoes. I lotion his body down and oil him down. Then I place his Jordan's offit on him and his Jordan's on his feet!! I said Look at Mama's baby!! He started to laugh!! I handed him to Lucy because she wanted to hold him. So as I handed him to her, I was getting his diaper bag ready for the Aquarium!! After I did that we all headed downstairs!! So as I sat and clean up my house. The door bell rang!! I told Cj to open the door and it was Ju'Mya and Charevon, Ricky!! They said Hey Asia!! I said Hey while cleaning the kitchen!! They said so what yall doing today?? I said Well Carlos is gone to the studio and me and the boys and Coot, Lucy going to the Downtown Aquarium!! They said can we come!! I said IDC!! They look and laugh!! I told Cj to grab his iPhone 6 because he wasn't getting on my damn phone!! He said okay mommy while Turing off the tv!! I said yall come on while holding baby Cj and getting his diaper bag. So they said what car we going in Asia?? I said Ummm the white Hummer!! Charevon said Damn Asia What's Up With You And Carlos Having All These Damn Cars?? I just look and laugh😆!! As I place baby Cj in his car seat!! He started to cry I told Coot to give him his bottle, while getting into the car. As I started up the car and placed the car in drive. I begin to pull out the yard and turn on Rich Homie Quan Flex!! They was all singing the song. I could hear Cj rapping the words out like it wasn't nothing!! As I headed on the interstate, I begin to get in the right lane heading downtown. Then I got a phone call!! I said What😒!!