The Beach/Home

So as I get ready for the beach, I could feel Carlos walking upon me. As he walks closer to me I fake like I didn't hear him coming in. Then he comes and slams me on the bed. He said WHERE THE HELL YOU THINK YOU GOING??? I said TO THE BEACH!!! He said NO THE HELL YOU NOT!!! I said WHY CARLOS!!! BECAUSE BABY I WANT YOU HERE WITH ME!! I said OKAY CARLOS!!! Couple of minutes later I decide to go downstairs to see what Carlos was doing!! I walk down the stairs and I see that he is beating his meat. I look and said CARLOS WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING??? He said BABE IM GETTING HORNY!! While walking towards me. He came behind my back and started to kiss on my neck. I said BABE THAT FEEL SO GOOD!!!! So we decide to make love❤️. I ran upstairs and he slammed me on the bed and got on top of me. I looked into his beautiful brown eyes. As he rub my beautiful long black hair, he said BABY I LOVE YOU!! I said LOVE YOU MORE!! As he was putting his dick in me I could feel him letting the sperm in my body!! Couple minutes later I feel Carlos behind my back. I turn around and said Carlos I'm hungry!! He said okay bae!! So then I got up and decide to put on my black skinny jeans and a white crop top. I walk downstairs and I see Carlos is dress and cooking. He said BAE WHERE ARE WE GOING TODAY? I said TO THE BEACH!!! He said Okay!!! I sat at the table and ate. Carlos got up and walk towards me and said Asia I already know what's going to happen next month??? I said what you mean about that?? He said YOU WILL SEE!! I look at him with a puzzle him face and went over to the table to grab my bag and keys. I yelled and said CARLOS ARE YOU READY!!! He said IM COMING BAE HOLD ON!!! As he was walking his fine ass downstairs, I could smell his cologne. I said BABE WHAT IS THAT YOU WEARING??? He said DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT!! While hitting me on my ass. We walk out the door and I told Carlos to throw the keys. As he threw them I see this white couple walking. And I said WHAT THE FUCK😳!!! I said CARLOS LOOK!!! Carlos said WTF😳!!! So we both jump in the car and pull off!!! As I was heading to the beach, I decide to call Carl and see what have Cj been up to!! Carl pick up and said Heyy Lil Mama!!! I said Heyy Carl!! I said Where Is Cj?? He said he was in his room playing his game with Kevin!! I said Let me speak to him?? He said Okay!!

~Phone Conv~
Cj: Heyy Mommy!!
Me: Heyy Cj!! WYD??
Cj: Nun mom just playing my game!!
Me: I said Ohh. Well momma is going to come and pick you up in couple of days.
Cj: Okay mommy!! Love you and daddy!! We both said love you to!! And hung up the phone.

So we finally arrived at the beach. Carlos hop out the car and said Bae Where Are We Gonna Sit!! I said IDK!! As we walk down the sand, I see this little white boy playing with crabs. Couple of seconds this little white boy throw a crab on me!!! NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK WRONG WITH YOU!!! Carlos said BAE CALM DOWN ITS JUST A CRAB!!! I said CRAB MY ASS!!! The little white boy said IM SO SORRY MA I DIDNT MEAN TO MEAN TO DO IT!!! I said THE HELL YOU PREACH!!! They boy ran off and started to cry!!! Carlos said BAE WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!! I said BECAUSE THAT NIGGA PUT A CRAB ON ME!! Carlos laughed and said BAE come on!! So we sat down in the chair and I decide to take my towel off and go get wet!!! Carlos said DAMNNN BAE!!! I said WHAT😳!!! He said THAT SWIM-SUIT OF YOURS!!! I BLUSHED AND SAID OHHHH☺️!! I ran into the water, I could feel the cool breeze going through my straight black beautiful long hair. Then Carlos ran up on me and throw me in the waves. I laughed and said CARLOSSSS IMMA GET YO ASS!! He laughed and said OKAY😉!! I got up and he came behind me and hug me tight while kissing me on my neck. I said BAE!!! He said WHAT!!! I said LETS GO HOME AND FINISH THIS!!!