Cheating

Okay so I'm  jail, and as you know Carlos doesn't have anyone to have sex with or make love to. As I'm in jail in thinking about the messages I saw in Carlos phone. I thought to myself so if he is cheating on me then I can cheat on him or I can kill him. But I can't because as you know that's my baby daddy/ hubby. My day begins as I wake up to the guards banging on the bars.

Wtf  is going on??

You need to wake up!!

For what hell im tired I wish y'all ass get the fuck out my face.

Ms.Simmons you need to get up you have a phone call.

So I hurry up and jump up as fast as I could.

~Phone Call~

Operator: please wait for the phone to answer.

Wassup lil mama!!

Who dis🤔??

Terry!!

Hey Terry!! What do you want??

I heard that you was in jail. You want me to come bail you out??

HELL NO!! I'm fine!!

Okay I'll talk to you later!!

Okay Terry😘!!

~At Home Carlos Version~
Cj come here!! Okay daddy I'm coming!! As Cj runs down the stairs Carlos tell him to call his dad to come and get him. So as Cj is doing that, I have cameras installed in my house so I can see everything this nigga doing. I'm wondering to myself why did he tell Cj to call his dad. Cj calls his dad and Carl said okay son I'm coming give me 5 mins. Cj said okay daddy! When Carl came and got Cj he told Carlos boy you bet not do nothing stupid. Because you know Asia gonna find out one way or another. Mane I ain't worried about that, she can't do me shit! Oh, really Carlos😈!! Just wait till this nigga find out that I could see his ass doing anything. 

~Phone Call~
Wassup baby, how about you come to my house. My wife is gone to jail.

Honey are you sure I can come?

Yeah mane😒, she gone she not gonna find out hurry up before my kids get back!!

Phone hungs up!! 

~2 hours later~
Carlos and this girl are in my bed having sex!! I'm saying to myself this nigga gona make me kill his ass. Just wait till I get out. I'm kill his ass foreal. Mane I can't believe that he did this shit!! After 5 years me and him have been together and he do this. I got his number. I call Mya and Charveon to tell them to go check up on the house. And they did!!

They arrive at the house and seen that their was 2 cars in the driveway. She knock and said Carlos its me Mya come open up the door. He said whyyyyy?? Nigga come open up the damn door. What you trying to hide nigga?? This not even yo house and you got hoes in my cousin house!  Nigga she gonna kill yo ass!!  Charevon said damn nigga let me get your obituary started because you finna be dead in 1 more day.   I decide to call the house phone and his phone.

Hey babbyyy👋🏽

Hey babe, wyd?

Carlos what you think I'm doing I'm in jail.. Why you so jumpy??

No reason babe I'm just missing you!! Yea right Carlos!! What ever!!

Wym? Whatever??

Nigga i know you cheating on me. So you don't have to hide it no more! I know you been doing this for the past 2 months.

I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry I only want you!!

Carlos whatever I'm done with you!! I tried to keep up with your bull shit but I can't do it no more!! And I just can't!! Have you shit out my house by 11:09 when I get there!! AND IM PREGNANT!!  So just have your stuff ready to go!!

I'm sorry baby, ain't no sorry nigga. You should have listen to Carl ass when he told you not to do nothing stupid.

How you know Carl came over here??

Nigga you think I'm fina let you stay in my house without no cameras?? Nigga you stupid!! If ya shit ain't out my house by 11:09 it's getting burn in front of the yard.

Bye nigga👋🏽🖕🏼

Love you baby!!

Ain't no love over here Carlos💔!! Bye👋🏽