Court Day✒️

Today me and my client have court today!! I'm really not feeling it because my baby could be due any day and I don't think I could win this case!! But anyways as I roll over to looking in Carlos face, I see that he is sleep. So I decided to wake him up by turning him on. I grab his dick and started to rub on it!! He finally woke up by saying Good Morning baby girl💞🙈!! Good Morning big head😘🙈!! Bae I don't feel like going to court this morning I said while crying😢!!! He said Ik baby, but we have to make this money!! As I got up to get dress I told Carlos to watch the boys today. Okay babygirl, while giving me a kiss on the cheek😘!! After I got dress I walk downstairs to grab my bag and walk out the house. As I jump in the car and closed the door, my phone began to ring. So I answer it Hello!!

~Phone Conv~
Me: Hello!!
Unknown: What time do I need to be at court??
Me: At 8:20 I'm on my way to the court house.

As the phone hangs up I decide to jump in the right lane and head off on west 295 st. On to the courthouse!! The judge then call and ask me what time I was going to arrive I told her at 8. She said Okay Mrs.Moore!! So as I pull up in the court yard!! My client came and ask me would he win this case?? I told him definitely!! He said Okay Mrs.Moore lets go win this case while walking in the front of me.

~COURT ROOM~
Judge: Ms. Simmons do you have any questions to ask Mr. John??
Me: Yes!! Mr.John did you or did you not murder you wife at 6:00 p.m. On August 2,2015.
Mr.John: No ma'ma!! I had just got off of work.
Me: Mr.John what time did you get off of work??
Mr John: at 7:30!!
Me: That's all I needs to know for now!!
DA: Mr.John why did you kill your wife!!
Mr.John: I DIDN'T KILL MY WIFE, (while crying and wiping his tears).
Me: Judge Daniels he is not allowed to answer that question!!
Judge: I OVERRULED!!

~ 5 mins later~
Judge Daniels said the plaintiff is not guilty!! Mr. John said Thanks Ms.Simmons for helping me out with this case!! You should be appointed as a Supreme Court Justice!! I said Yeah Ik that's what I'm waiting on the letter from the president while walking out the court room. As I walk out the building I felt some pain. I thought could it be Kayla trying to come now!! So I call Carlos and told him that I was going into labor!!

~Phone Conv~
Carlos: What's Wrong Baby!!
Me: I THINK SHE IS COMING!!
Carlos: Where are you??
Me: I'm still at the court house!!
Carlos: Okay meet me at the hospital!!
Me: Okay baby😤!!

So I hurried up and started up the car and headed straight to the hospital!! I text Carl and told him to meet me at the hospital!! To watch Cj while I go into labor!! Then I text Mya and Charevon, Ricky, and some others that I was going into labor!! As I pull in the hospital, Carlos rush me inside to get check up on!! Doctor I need your help!! My wife is going into labor!! Okay Sir!! Bring her right in the back!!

~5 Hours In Labor~