Out Of Jail

I wake up and I'm like what time it is? So I look at the phone and see that it's 9:00. And like bruh I wish time come on so I can get home to my babies. I miss them so much feels like I been gone forever.

Guard: Mrs. Moore you have someone on the phone for you.

Who is it?

Don't know ma'am, just come answer the phone.

Hello!! Who this is?😒

Terry baby!!!

Hey baby, don't forget to come at 12:50😻

I know baby, wyd?

Nothing ready to come home to my children.

I know you are baby, so what about us..

Ohh, we still getting together☺️don't worry!

I'll see ya later baby😘

Okay Terry😹love ya😻

The phone hangs up and the guards say Asia when we let you out don't cause no more trouble. Im not trust me I have 3 kids to take care of plus one on the way!! Im tired as hell.🔥 Oh we know we can see the baby weight coming in. So did you tell your husband? Yep but I don't think he really heard me!! Because I was to busy fussing at him. Ohh, lawd Asia please don't kill him. We know he cheated but you can't hurt him!! I'm not he is my baby daddy and plus I been with him for 3 years I'm not going to do that. But I'm leaving his ass today☺️👌🏼!! 

~2 hours later~
Asia?? Wya??

Why what happen😶

Carlos ass still at the house.

Nigga you lying!! I told that bitch to be out there before I get there😈

Asia don't kill him now!!

I'm not!!

You want me to come get you??

Nawww Terry is coming to get me. I need you to get my kids from Carl.

Ight see you later👌🏼

Okay Mya.

It's already like 11:30 and I'm anxious to get the hell out of here. So the guards call me:

Asia it's time to go🙄

Where??

Home!! I thought I was leaving at 12:50😶

Nawww you leaving right now!!

Ight👌🏼

As I get my stuff, I'm like mane bruh I need to call Terry ass and tell him to come get me right now. I told the guards that I needed to call my baby to come and get me. Okay Mrs.Moore we will give you 10 mins.

Baby😍

Huh!! What's wrong??

They letting me out early so come get me right now. I'm ready🙂

Okay baby I will be there give me 2 mins😘

Okay love ya😘

I'm waiting for him to pull up and I get a weird phone call him this unknown number. But I decide to call the number later when I get home. Because these walls in this jail place are thin🙄. And these people can hear like hell.🔥 I can't wait till I get home to see my babies. I miss them so much.

~2 mins later~
Terry finally came. Lawd knows my baby looking fine today. Wassup baby as he grab me by my waist 😻. Nothing baby I miss you so much. Ik you miss daddy☺️. All I could do is blush.😊 Baby come on let's go I gotta go to my house and see if his ass left.