Dave N Busters

We finally arrived at Dave N Busters and its 2:30. Cj call ya daddy and tell him to hurry up. Probably going to go pick up his hoes. Charveon ya ass is wrong for that. And stop cussing in front of my children. Asia to ass is always cussing in front of them children😈🖕🏽. You paying Terry or Me. We both can pay if you want. I first need to know who all coming. I'll pay baby😗. How many people?? 16 of us coming. The rest is coming in a few🙄. Okay will ma'am your table will be #10. And if you need anything jus ask for Taylor. Ight😒..

Aye you call Karmien and them

Yeah they should be pulling up in 2 mins

Okay will Cj here you go play with Michael and Jordan.

~5 mins later~

Hey Asia👋🏼where are the kids? They in there with Terry and Carl, Mya, Charveon,Carlos. I thought you put him out gurl😳. I did hell👿.. But his ass act like he don't understand. Miketha pull up and the others. Come on y'all like y'all ass need to hurry up😒 I didn't pay this much money to go to waste. Wassup lil mama😻. What do you want Carl? Can Cj come stay over at the house! Why? Because I want him to meet someone. I just hope and pray Carl that it's not one of your hoes that you got off the streets... NOOO ASIA😳!!!! Ight ion care but I better have my child back home at 4 pm tomorrow.. We all playing and enjoying ourself until someone gotta act like a damn fool🙄. Why the fuck you brought her ass here? Like you know I don't like her around my kids and family.... You jus do shit to piss me off... Baby I'm sorry like Carl ion really care what you do with your love life. As long as my child not getting put in any of your mess. Because if he is I'm hurting you and that side bitch and your main bitch... You don't have to cuss.. Yessssss the fuck I do😡... 

Baby please don't do it

I'm not Terry but I'm finna go home

Y you leaving so early😶

Not feeling so well😷 just make sure my babies come home safe. And Cj is going with his dad..

Both??

No just Carl Jr.😘

Okay baby do you want me to take you home?

Nawwww I'm good Mya will take me home..

Okay baby I love you💕😻

Love you to😘

~2 hours later~

Ughhhh I feel so sick😷what did you eat Asia. Well Terry cook that breakfast this morning that's it.. Do you think you pregnant??Ummmmm😳!!! I hope not because I just had Jadyen like a few months ago. And I'm not tryna have another kid. We'll lets go get a check up.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!