Disney World Part 2

~To Be Continued~
So we all are getting ready to walk out the door and the phone begins to rang. Look let the damn phone rang!! Who the hell you talking to Charevon. Asia I ain't for your bull shit today we been waiting on this trip all day. And all you want to do is sit in the hotel room and complain all damn day with your "Client"!! Baby what he mean "Client"?? Nothing Carlos it's just a case im working on and me and that person go way back!! How far, as he gets mad!! Way back in elementary school. Why?? Just checking bet not be cheating on me. Really Carlos? Really Carlos?? Anyways come on y'all let's go!! Asia you can't tell him? Tell him what? Ain't nothing going on between me and my client Charevon. I know you better shut the fuck up. Asia your ass needs to be in jail hell!! Nasty ass!! Come on so we can go to Disney World.

~6 mins later~
As we arrived their Cj and the kids are moving around like hell. Miketha and Coot can y'all control the kids while I call the others. Where the hell yall ass at?? We coming Asia hold on. We got stop be the red light!! Really I passed that bitch!! We will be waiting on y'all ass. Baby did they say where they was? Yes their 1 min away they should be pulling up!! Hey Lil Mama! Hey Carl!! WHAT POPCORN HOE DOING HERE?? Asia don't start that mess!! I'm not okay!! Asia we don't have time for that shit, Charles said while getting baby Cj!! You know these white folks don't like blacks!! Finally y'all here come on!! Bitch who the fuck you talking to?! I'm talking to you Charevon!! Look Asia I don't know what the fuck wrong with you but you better bring it down 3 more natches. BOY WHATEVER😒🖕🏼!!

~2 hours later~
It took us 2 hours just to get into Disney World. Mommie what are we doing today for my birthday?? You gonna see Cj just hold on tight.

Hi! Ma'am my name is Bailey. And I will be helping you today! So who is the birthday boy?? Meeeeeeee rite here👋🏽!! (Hahahaha everyone laughs while telling Cj to calm down). Son calm down Carl said while fixing his shirt. Okay daddy I'm just so excited. ARE YOU READY AS CARL AND CARLOS TELLS CJ!! Yessssssssssss I'm so ready!! I been waiting on this day all day long!! I know son while kissing him on his forehead. Mommie loves you Cj, and I just want you to know nobody could never take your place. Hell 2 babies already did!! Shut the fuck up Charevon!! Asia do it again?? Watch!! Just watch!!

Your total will be $4,597.67!!! Damnnnnn😶!! Ik y'all ass bet not ask me where I get this money from? Because you all know I work 24/7 everyday all day!! Charveon so shut the up fuck!! Bitch I didn't even tell your ass nothing!! With your old pregnant ass!! I'm not pregnant!! Yeah you is!! Okay anyways lets go!! Baby what's wrong?? Nothing Carlos!! Are you pregnant?? I might be because my period has been 3 days late........ Okay baby we gonna see later. Let's just enjoy our son birthday today.

~45 mins later~
Everyone is enjoying their self and Cj is having fun with his family and cousins. Now it's time to sing Happy Birthday🎂🎉🎊!! Yayyyyy I'm so ready!! 1,2,3, ( happy birthday to you!! Happy birthday to you!! How old are you?? 5!!How old are you!! 5!!How old are you!! 5!! Made the good lord bless you! Made the good lord bless you... Happy birthday to youuuu)..... Happy birthday Cj, Mommie loves you!! Blow out your candles. Daddy look what I got!! Let me see Carl said while taking pictures of him and talking to Chrissy!! Look daddy I got a Mickey Mouse Club House Tent!! Aweeee that's good Cj you gonna play with it at Mommie and daddy house!! Yesssss can't wait to show it to Michael!! Look Aunt tee Mya and Uncle Charevon and Uncle Charles I got a tent and some clothes and shoes, toys.. We see Cj you ready to go play on some rides.... Yesssssss I'm ready!! Bye Mommie and daddy!! Bye👋🏽!!

~5 hours later~
We all got ready to go get on some rides and then this bitch Coke and fuck up my day!! What the fuck you want bitch?? Who the fuck you talking to?? Bitch I'm talking to you!! Asia don't do it!! Shiddddd whatever!! Hold my baby right quick!! Mya and Coot, Lucy, Miketha tries to grab me off popcorn hoe but couldn't!! So they call Carlos and Charles, Charevon they came running down from the pathway of the scary rides!!! Baby come on stop fighting!! After I finish beating her ass she was.......

To Be Continued!!!!