Court Case✒️

As I woke up to my phone ringing. I see that it is now 5 in the morning. Carlos said Bae don't you have to work on that case today!! I said yes while staring him into his eyes!! I said Bae I'm going to miss you when I go to work!! He said Ik Bae!! Carlos said Bae I ask my mama to watch baby Cj today. I said Okay Bae!! So I got up to go check on the boys. While walking down the hallway I could feel the floor cold as ice. As I got to Cj room I saw him up watching Mickey Mouse. I said Good Morning Son!! Hey Mama!! I ask him What he was doing up this early?? He said nothing mama☺️!! So I walk out of his room and went to baby Cj room. As I walk into his colorful room!! I could see him sucking on his bottle!! As I got closer to his baby crib I seen him sucking on his bottle, while sleep. So I finally came walking out and headed back towards my room. As I walk in I seen Carlos getting dress he was wearing his khaki pants with his GPM shirt and his Jordan's. I said Bae when I get off of work I would cook!! He said Naww!! All you have to do is come home and take a bath and get ready to eat!! I said Okay☺️while putting on my black and white pantsuit!! So as I walk out my room. I went straight to Cj room and gave him a kiss and went towards baby Cj room and gave him a kiss!! After that I finally came walking down the stairs. Carlos don't forget to feed Cj and tell him to call his daddy to come and pick him up!! Carlos said Okay baby, while giving me a kiss!! So as I leave out the door Carlos said be careful baby and call me if something go wrong!! I said okay while hoping into the car!! So as I started up the car and drove out the driveway. I got a call from my client!! Hello!!

~Phone Conv~
Me: Hello!!
Unknown: What time do you want me to be at the office??
Me: 6:30!! Be there!!
Unknown: Okay!!

As I got on the highway of 95 east north getting into the right lane, something told me to grab my papers!! But I was like naw I don't need them I got it!! So I finally got off the highway and headed towards my office!! As I pull in my parking lot I saw my client jump out his car!! I said come on let get this case going!! As we headed to my office room, I told him to be seated!! And wait patiently while I grab his file!! He ask me a question about winning this case!! I said most definitely you will win!! He said Thanks Ms.Asia!! You're Welcome Mr. Smith!! So as I went over his case I seen that he was accused of killing someone. I ask him again did he kill the girl. He replied back No!! I said Well Okay let's see how I'm going to be able to solve this case. I will be in touch with you tomorrow. He said Okay Ms.Asia. So as I sat back in my chair thinking my assistant came in and said I had a visitor. I told her to bring them in. As they came in I look and said Terry!!!
What are you doing here?? He said I need you to help my lil mama, they got me on a drug charge. I look and shook my head I said Terry you need to stop in my deep mean voice. He said Asia please in his fine voice. I said Okay Terry!! I told him that I will look over his case when I get at home. He then ask me was I single. I said No Terry I'm happily married!! He said damn mama you looking fine!! I said I know while laughing!! So as I looked at the clock I seen that it was 6 in the afternoon. I told my assistant to put up all my files and she could go home!! I locked up my place and continue to walk to my car. As I got to my car my phone rang! I answers it and I seen that it was Carl!! But I just ignored the call. I started up the car and closed the door and begin to pull out the parking lot. I decide to take the short cut way home so I could see my boys!! I really miss them today!!