Heading Back Home

After I finish packing. I decide to wake Carlos up by getting on top of him!! As he woke he said GM BABY!!! I said Morning Carlos!! I told him to get ready so we can go head back home early. So he got up and started to brush his teeth and wash his face. After that he put on his khaki shorts and a white T-shirt. I decide to put on my pink legging and my white crop top. So he grab our bags and place them in the car. As he was outside I decide to get all my stuff and made sure that I had my stuff in my bag. Carlos walk back in the house and said BAE IS THAT IT??? I said YES CARLOS!!! So he walks upstairs and come and hugs me and say I HAD A BLAST WITH MY BAE!! I said IK but it's time to go back home and take care of the kids!! He laugh and said IK!! So we walks out the room and say COME ON BAE!!! I said Okay Carlos while turning off the pretty bright light. As I walk down the stairs I said to myself I was gonna miss this place. So I circle around the room like the earth was turing around me while staring at the room. And I walk out the house and shut the door. As I jump in the car Carlos said BAE are you ready?? I said HELL YES LETS GO I MISS MY BABIES!! He laugh and lean in and kiss me😘!!! As we got on the road I was falling to sleep so as I'm sleep to sleep I have this dream that I'm pregnant with a girl. I stayed in the dream about 5 minutes and woke up. I jump up and said CARLOSSSS!!!!! Carlos said WHATS WRONG BAE?? I said I JUST HAD A DREAM THAT I WAS PREGNANT!! He laugh and said OOHHH REALLY!! I said YES BABY!! So we had to stop and get some gas because the gas tank was empty. Carlos got out and pump the gas and I walk in the store to get me and Carlos some snacks. I came out the store and I seen that Carlos was finish pumping the gas. I walk towards him and I could hear him rapping. I handed his stuff to him. Carlos said Bae when I get back home and start back going to the studio and making music!! I said Okay Carlos😔!! Why that face Bae?? Because Carlos you want be able to spend time with me again until you get home!! He said I'm going to make sure that the GPM CREW come check up on you!! I said Okay!! As I jump in the driver side I started up the car and then buckled up my seat belt because we was in Mississippi!! We passing through Mississippi and I was just the looking! Carlos said Bae we need to visit Mississippi!!! I look at him and said Carlos this state is very bad I don't won't my kids around that shit!! He said Okay just think about it!! I said Ummm Okay!! Carlos call Cj phone to tell him that we will be home in a few.

~Phone Conv~
Carlos: Hey Son👋🏼
Cj: Hey daddy👋🏼
Carlos: Cj we will be home in a few after we pick up baby Cj we will be heading home!!
Cj: Okay daddy!!
Carlos: Tell Carl to drop you off at the house!!
Cj: Okay daddy!!

After Carlos hung up the phone we was heading out of Mississippi and heading into Louisiana. Carlos said Bae when are we gonna come back to our home!! I said next week!! He said OOHH OKAY!!! I said Yeah🙈!!