That Morning Part 2

As we begin to eat, I had to get Kayla and put her in the hair chair and give her food to her. Terry grab baby Cj and place him in the chair and he begin to eat his pancakes and eggs, bacon. Cj was jumping around the whole house looking for his food. Cj sit yo ass down right now😒. I'm sorry mommy I'm just so hungry😫. Cj you better do what your mom tell you to do. Okay dad😒. Asia reach me the syrup Mya asked. Really Mya, Really Charveon hand me the syrup. After this y'all we are going to Dave and Busters. Yayyyyyyy☺️☺️☺️!! CJ I WISH YOU SIT YO ASS DOWN!! Okay mommie😔.

~15 mins later~
Cj go get dress and brush your teeth, wash your face.

Okay mom😒

Come on baby Kayla and Cj!!

Baby I got them you can go get dress.

I went upstairs to go get dress and I decide to put on some black skinny jeans and this white crop top shirt that says "Los Vegas". I slip on my white sandals. I call Cj name to see if he was dress. You dress?? Yes mommie!! After he said that I didn't have to do nothing else but get Jayden ready. I walk down the hallway and enter into his beautiful blue room. Jaydennnnn😻😻😻. He begins to laugh while i change his diaper.

Babeeeeeee

Huh🙄

Where is Cj shoes🤔

It should be in the closet Terry

Ight baby, I found them✊🏼

He is wearing this Jordan's😻

Okay Terry can I please get Jayden dress😫

Yes baby😘ily

Ily more Terry❣😻💯

I walk back into the room and Jayden is already crying. What's wrong Jayden😫. Please stop crying! Please stop! So I just grab him out of the crib and fed him. As I did that I finally got his little ass dress. I walk out the room and grab him diaper bag and pacifier. Baby answer the door. I got it Mya yell from downstairs. I walk downstairs and guess who it is?? Carlos😒..

Nigga what the fuck you want?? It wasn't enough when i burn ya clothes..

Yes baby, it's just I miss you.❣😫

Nigga ya ass should have thought about that when you brought that hoe in my house..

I'm sorry baby please forgive me😥😭.

Baby just forgive him so he can shut the fuck up👿

I forgive you Carlos.

Thanks baby😘..

Anyways🙄what are you doing here?

I came to see my boys.

Hey daddy( Cj says while running to give him a hug)🙈

Hey son you been good for mommy😊

Yes sir!! When can I come spend the night🙂

You have to ask your mom on that one

when can I mom!! Please I miss my other daddy😔

Cj he not even yo daddy😒

So mommie can I please😍

I don't care!!  

Where y'all about to go? We about to head to Dave N Busters. Me and Carl going to pass through later over there at 3. Okay😶!! See ya later baby girl😘. Okay Carlos. Are y'all ass is ready? Yeah we was waiting on y'all ass.. Charveon shut the fuck up and let's go. Oh yeah by the way call Karimen and the others to be there at 2. Ummm huh Asia okay🖕🏽!! Fuck you nigga!!

Anyways lets go and close the door baby... Come on Cj before ya ass get left. (I'm coming mommie).