That Morning

So i woke up to Terry dick in my pussy. All I could feel is this big hard as rock in my pussy.. I rolled over and told him to take it out. Terry ain't no telling if you nutted in me. I ain't trying to have another baby right now. When he took it out, Jayden woke up with a cry😥. It's to early for him to be up😞.

Baby I'm going to go get him😘

Okay thanks while I continue to lay back down

Mommie, Mommie I'm hungry😫!!

Cj what do you want?

I'm hungry☺️

Okay, Okay😒

I got up and slip on my shoes and headed downstairs. As soon as I got down there the doorbell rang. Now who could that be? Open the door its Mya and Charveon. What the hell yall want🤔We came here to eat!! How the hell yall know I'm about to cook?? Nigga ya ass is always cooking.. Now we're the baby? He upstairs with Terry. Ohhhh, so he upstairs with Terry Charveon said while sitting down. Ummm hell yeah we're else would he be at nigga, Mya reply.

Mya I'm getting tired of you and Asia ass yelling at me.

Nigga shut the fuck up and go eat pussy👅

I did that last night you ugly hoe🖕🏼

Hoe? Who you calling a hoe? 😵

You Mya!!

Aye y'all need to shut the fuck up. My children are still sleep. Well expect one Cj ass up. 😴

Asia we don't give a fuck😂

YOU KNOW WHAT GET YALL ASS OUT MY HOUSE HELL👿🔥...

We was just playing🙈😂

Playing my ass, fuck I'm trying to cook.

~30 mins later~
Everyone is up and Mya is holding Kayla and Charveon is holding baby Cj. I'm in the kitchen cooking eggs and pancakes, bacon, grits, smoke sausage, biscuits, turkey bacon. Terry comes down with Jayden. Aweeeee what's wrong with my baby? He hungry bae! Hold up I got to breast feed him. Asia get him and I'm going to finish cooking. Okay☺️.

Terry the food ready

NO CHARVEON!!

Damn nigga you don't have to yell punk ass🖕🏼

Nigga who the fuck you talking to🤔🔥

You Terry hell while laughing😂

Charveon stop playing dude Mya said while watching tv.