In Jail

So I'm now in jail and they already in here starting shit. Aye ain't that's the lawyer that be helping people get out of jail and shit like that!!!  YEAH ITS ME WHY🙄!! I need you to help me get out of jail.  Ima see what I can do.

~ Visitation Hours~
Mrs.Moore your family is here to visit you!! Mane wtf they want?? I told they ass not to bring my kids up here! Ion won't my kids seeming me like this?? As they open the gate doors I began to walk with the guards. Everyone saying( go gettem Asia, go gettem)!! Aye it ain't nothing like that y'all!! I'm just trying to do my 5 days and be gone! As I came out I saw my kids, Cj ran straight towards me.

Mommie i miss you..

Ik Cj but, Mommie is coming home soon.

Wassup Asia!! What they been doing to you in here??

Charevon what the hell can they do to me?🤔

I have my own cell. Nigga you crazy do you know I'm famous.

Baby I miss you so much. How you been holding it down at the house!!

Good baby, Good, you better Carlos because when I get home their but not have been no ratchet ass bitches in my house!!

Calm down baby!! Ain't nobody haven't been at the house!! Only some dude name Terry!!

TERRY!! TERRY!! What the hell? Ummmm babe why did he come by the house?

He wanted to talk to you about his case!

Okay!! I thought something had happened! 

Asia why you nervous, Charevon and Mya ask?

Ohhhh, no reason just ready to get out of here!!

They gave me 5 days. But I have to go see y'all later!!!

They all gave me a kiss goodbye. Cj I want you to be good for Mommie here. And don't give your daddy no problems. Okay!!

Yes ma'am, I love you mommie❤️!!

Love you more baby goodbye see you later😘.